Post Reply Email Thread
20th August 2016, 10:14 AM |#2981  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,083

Donate to Me
More
@glkty try the latest beta:
http://dentex.github.io/files/apk/be...5.0-beta-9.apk
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free

20th August 2016, 10:21 AM |#2982  
Flag Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 11

More
@xda_dentex
I tried, the external card is also inaccessible
(on 4.5.? - I worked)

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

or to try downloading in 1080??
on a beta I didn't try it, I will try later, now communication very bad.
20th August 2016, 10:23 AM |#2983  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Copy that.
20th August 2016, 09:39 PM |#2984  
Flag Petersburg

More
@xda_dentex,
Generally, everything is normal, through an extreme beta was downloaded
By the way, it isn't sure, but can on 4.8.6 was the cause of failure downloaded by prior version (any of 4.5... in my opinion) the same roller, but without sound? I don't know; but now I deleted it after that the 1080p roller with a sound was safely downloaded
I seldom watch video, but this roller really hooked therefore decided to update the program. Thank you that it turned out!

There was a question with a choice of a place of saving on a external sdcard.
(though it not a problem - it is possible to transfer the file and manually.)
The Following User Says Thank You to glkty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift glkty Ad-Free
20th August 2016, 09:45 PM |#2985  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
@glkty
Sorry to ask, but are you using an automated translation tool? I'm not sure I understand the 1st part (2nd is ok). Is the new beta working ok or not?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
20th August 2016, 10:07 PM |#2986  
Flag Petersburg

More
v5.0 Beta 9 - Aug 17 2016
the video 1080 with audio, downloaded, works: yes:

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

simply further, I tried to explain that probably on version 4.8.6 I had a failure because of unsuccessful downloading without sound of the previous program installed at me the version. but it already and not important, its done
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glkty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift glkty Ad-Free
22nd August 2016, 08:34 AM |#2987  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

@glkty try the latest beta:
http://dentex.github.io/files/apk/be...5.0-beta-9.apk

Works like a charm. Thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chinesecooler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chinesecooler Ad-Free
4th September 2016, 12:02 PM |#2988  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 18,928

Donate to Me
More
Thread cleaned.

Don't disrespect developers. Don't disrespect other members. Fair enough if something isn't to your tastes but don't insult developers who are providing apps to you free of charge. Keep it civil.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Heisenberg Ad-Free
4th September 2016, 12:19 PM |#2989  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Boss please, we your app users love your app, and implore you to please come out with a clean fix, new version keeps pausing on long video as mentioned. Also on new version, need to restart app after every download or the previous download gets cached as current video and it reports video already in Playlist. Some videos it says are not download.cnet.com, but they are downloads ke on older version.
I hope you get enough donations to find worth of making this app better than before. Regards.
4th September 2016, 12:19 PM |#2990  
Thanks Meter: 539

More
Oh so true. Respect to xda_dentex for such a wonderful apps that even my kids want to use it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kotaxor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kotaxor Ad-Free
AndroidSlave
4th September 2016, 05:04 PM |#2991  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
One of the best, most useful apps on XDA.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)