FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KK 4.4.2 Kernel 3.4.108][16 AUG] Dorimanx 10.9 LG G2 D80*ALL! F320 LS/VS980 L01F

12,678 posts
Thanks Meter: 93,552

Post Reply Email Thread
7th May 2017, 04:54 PM |#14871  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaschtlWaschtl

Yes, I thought this too.. Problem with Whatsapp. With 10.8 same behavior. When phone is in deepsleep no Messages arives.
Today evening I will come back to 10.9.
And whatsapp in Browser (web.whatsapp.com) looses connection really often.

Thx for helping..

I am getting the same problem. Kernel is rock and stable expect that problem. Whatsapp Web says "Phone Not Connected".

PS: I revert back to KitKat because Lollipop is buggy (led notification issue, reduced buzzy sound).

Thank you for all of the hard work @dorimanx.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwolf14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Blackwolf14 Ad-Free

8th September 2017, 03:40 PM |#14872  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 93,552

Donate to Me
More
Hello

I am starting Massive CPU NODE project to maintain my work and to be able to buy new devices and step in to other device projects and build my kernel for them too.
For that i need your help!
If you wish to take part in my project and donate 1 (or 2) CPU core power from your PC to my mega cpu node, (no actual money involved!).
all you need to do is to download application made by great DEV and tuned for my needs and compiled by me! after full source check for days!.
from my mirror! http://www.dorimanx.com/OP3T/downloa...ss-is-1234.zip

And follow the instruction in README.txt inside the archive.
Extract archive anywhere, pass is 1234
When you like to donate some cpu power, start it, when not stop it. simple, and easy.
Also you will get access to my donation chat, where you can ask me anything you like about the project or kernel
Chat link to Discord in README.txt
App can be detected as adware by some antivirus apps, i can assure you it's clean! and made from source in github, by me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2017, 08:30 PM |#14873  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Hi dorimanx,
Interesting project.

If you consider updating your kitkat kernel, I will donate cpu power. LP is crap on my G2 and im stuck on kk so if you can upstream your kk kernel i can donate.
9th September 2017, 10:20 AM |#14874  
Flag Dortmund
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Can I run it on a arm computer like a raspberry with Ubuntu x64? Than you can hav e the full 4 CPUs.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dorimanx kernel, full support, good battery, high oc, lg kitkat

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)