FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KK 4.4.2 Kernel 3.4.108][16 AUG] Dorimanx 10.9 LG G2 D80*ALL! F320 LS/VS980 L01F

12,652 posts
Thanks Meter: 93,313

Post Reply Email Thread
28th April 2014, 12:02 PM |#501  
Flag Pagadian City
Thanks Meter: 760

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynnyG

I don't have any issue with it, the only thing I've done after flashing Dorimanx kernel is to flash Su zip (to be sure that I've root, because a lot of users have reported that they have lost root after flashing Dori kernel)

For me LG Rom are not too much great but this combo keep me on wy wonderful G2 !

Thanks... ill flash the su zip.

Can I have the link where you download the su zip?...

28th April 2014, 12:48 PM |#502  
Flag Tandil
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orvils

Do you have intelli temp control enabled? I think there was a bug with fast charge when using it. Fast charge works fine for me, only problem is I can't get faster charging than 1620mA. Same with stock and note 2 charger.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

yes I'm using intelli temp, i will try fast charge after i disable intellitemp and write back here to let you know. That charging current is fine, mine was between that and 1700mA so i think that's good.
EDIT: Problem solved, I disabled intelli hotplug and fast charge with usb and Wall Charger working as expected.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adulfo

link to the post, link to zip is there.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1538053
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fdbailes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fdbailes Ad-Free
28th April 2014, 01:12 PM |#503  
Flag Strasbourg
Thanks Meter: 656

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adulfo

http://download.chainfire.eu/396/Sup...erSU-v1.94.zip

Latest superSu zip file
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SynnyG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SynnyG Ad-Free
28th April 2014, 01:23 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 201

More
I'm sorry for this question but what version should i flash WITH KNOCK CODE working in Cloudyfa's Rom? D802 user here.. Thanks.
28th April 2014, 01:34 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 490

More
For me 4.3.1 and Knock code while screen off works on Cloudystock 2.0 perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to shaarky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaarky Ad-Free
28th April 2014, 01:51 PM |#506  
Flag Strasbourg
Thanks Meter: 656

Donate to Me
More
I'm amazed, this kernel rocks like no other ! I've just flashed the 4.3.1 along with cloudyflex and like always it's awesome, knock code on screen off if fantastic ! Thanks Dori for your work !
The Following User Says Thank You to SynnyG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SynnyG Ad-Free
28th April 2014, 02:33 PM |#507  
Akron
Thanks Meter: 356

More
Quote:

I'm amazed, this kernel rocks like no other ! I've just flashed the 4.3.1 along with cloudyflex and like always it's awesome, knock code on screen off if fantastic ! Thanks Dori for your work !

How did you get knock code to work with screen off ? I am on cloudyflex2.0 using dori 4.3.1 updated screen firmware. But i still have to double tap, and then code works on lockscreen, but not with screen off. Read everything but can't get it to work. D800

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
28th April 2014, 02:44 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Smile Lg d802 20c 32gb
Hello

Dorimanx are you capble to put our adreno 330 like the galaxy s5, whith 570mh, but stable?
And knock on doesnt work in 20c whith your last kernel, had to revert to 4.2.
Thanks
28th April 2014, 02:50 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 201

More
Quote:

Are you using D802?
28th April 2014, 03:49 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
cloudypro II 2.0 on d802, everything works like a charm but battery drains much faster than stock kernel.

i am using extreme battery save profile on stweaks but nothing changed. it lasts 24 hours.

any advice for battery management ?
The Following User Says Thank You to sbuldur For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sbuldur Ad-Free
28th April 2014, 04:07 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Amazingly fast kernel with good battery life!
Nice job dev!

As a lot of people having the same issue with my d802 on stock firmware with the 4.3.1 kernel...
Knock off works; knock on doesn't.
Also tried the secret menu trick with the update firmware several times; no luck there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dorimanx kernel, full support, good battery, high oc, lg kitkat

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)