FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.4] AOKP::i605

4,007 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,429
 
By akellar, Senior Member on 21st September 2013, 11:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd October 2013, 07:43 PM |#101  
nickhex89's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akellar

I'd stick with whatever works for you. There is very little difference in general other than UI. I use CWM but for no reason really. Switching is as easy as flashing a zip.

Ok yeah just flashed it and definitely like the UI a little better

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
3rd October 2013, 07:56 PM |#102  
xcharliemikex's Avatar
Member
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akellar

Use CWM

Thanks! It worked the second time. The first time I flashed and got it running and went to reboot, same thing happened. I reflashed and got it running, then rebooted into recovery, then rebooted the system from there and it was fine. Once it was rebooted I turned off the phone and then back on and everything loaded fine.
3rd October 2013, 09:12 PM |#103  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Great Rom.. running really smooth!

One question though... anyway to sync your google+ and facebook contacts? I have it setup to sync in my accounts.. but it just doesn't do it.. anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,
Next

Update - I got my google+ contacts to sync... still no luck with facebook...
3rd October 2013, 10:10 PM |#104  
DreamFX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 957
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexttonomy

Great Rom.. running really smooth!

One question though... anyway to sync your google+ and facebook contacts? I have it setup to sync in my accounts.. but it just doesn't do it.. anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,
Next

Update - I got my google+ contacts to sync... still no luck with facebook...

Haxsync all the way.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamFX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DreamFX Ad-Free
3rd October 2013, 11:06 PM |#105  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFX

Haxsync all the way.

Thanks!
4th October 2013, 12:44 AM |#106  
DreamFX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 957
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexttonomy

Thanks!

Anytime
4th October 2013, 01:11 PM |#107  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
One more issue.. and yes I know its an issue with CM too..

I can't get my GPS to lock.. I was on jellybeans before this rom and had a gps lock on that... flashed this rom and now I can't get a lock..

I know the work around is to flash a TW rom and then this rom.. which I kinda did since I was already on a TW rom..

Any ideas on how to get it to get a lock without having to do the work around again?

Thanks,
Next
4th October 2013, 02:20 PM |#108  
OP Senior Member
Iowa
Thanks Meter: 2,429
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexttonomy

One more issue.. and yes I know its an issue with CM too..

I can't get my GPS to lock.. I was on jellybeans before this rom and had a gps lock on that... flashed this rom and now I can't get a lock..

I know the work around is to flash a TW rom and then this rom.. which I kinda did since I was already on a TW rom..

Any ideas on how to get it to get a lock without having to do the work around again?

Thanks,
Next

That's the only known fix I'm aware of.
4th October 2013, 02:34 PM |#109  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akellar

That's the only known fix I'm aware of.

Ok well I guess I'm going to have to do that again lol.. thanks for the response..

Next
4th October 2013, 03:57 PM |#110  
Irisht's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Akellar, any thoughts on implementing a custom mouse point icon option? I use the S Pen rather often and think it would be cool to be able to change the icon.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4
4th October 2013, 04:19 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Iowa
Thanks Meter: 2,429
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisht

Akellar, any thoughts on implementing a custom mouse point icon option? I use the S Pen rather often and think it would be cool to be able to change the icon.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Unlikely it's anything we'll package but its a simple matter of replacing this icon in frameworks-res.apk - drawable-xhdpi/pointer_arrow.png
The Following User Says Thank You to akellar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akellar Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes