htc development status

Search This thread

Uzephi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
[quote name="luisrojito" post=51729278]So.... with the HTC One max updated to KK and Droid DNA in certification stage ... how long do you think it will take to be pushed to OTA and finally in our phones?
<br />
<br />
Who knows Verizon is usually the one that causes updates to take forever. So when ever they finally feel it's ready and want to push it out is when we will see it. They said some time in April but I doubt it. <br />
<br />
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE]

Mo versi tweeted recently that the DNA update got pushed back to them and they "had to respin SW, expecting approval in the week of April 21".

I bet Verizon will push it back again :(

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

rajuabju

Dec 7, 2007
Los Angeles
www.rajuabju.com
Without having anything to base this off of... I can almost guarantee its Verizon and not HTC causing any and all delays on updates.

HTC has historically been "ok" at releasing updates.

Verizon has historically been the worst carrier at releasing updates.

Reactions: seeingwhite

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
Without having anything to base this off of... I can almost guarantee its Verizon and not HTC causing any and all delays on updates.

HTC has historically been "ok" at releasing updates.

Verizon has historically been the worst carrier at releasing updates.

They do this to every phone I own. Last time I waited a year before I got the update that was promised when I bought the phone. At least this one has development though so it really doesn't bother me.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts