689 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,769

Post Reply Email Thread
4th February 2013, 09:09 AM |#6771  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

almost all problems cause wrong SDcard... try find other card...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=912904

I have this sd for two years and all Pjaimatejam wp7 roms i have tried we running smooth with no problems, it the first time something like this happened. I have a Sandisk 16GB class 2. I m curious if this was caused because of the battery discharge.

4th February 2013, 10:16 AM |#6772  
Thanks Meter: 2,107

Donate to Me
More
Must have app:

Store Deals

Find out about the best deals on the Windows Phone Marketplace, and get your favorite apps at a discounted price. (or FREE )

This app will automatically update when new deals are available, and alert you of new price drops via Live Tile.

http://windowsphone.com/s?appId=8904...6-61ea62caeaa3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dxdy Ad-Free
4th February 2013, 10:47 AM |#6773  

More
Quote:

Must have app:

Store Deals

Find out about the best deals on the Windows Phone Marketplace, and get your favorite apps at a discounted price. (or FREE )

This app will automatically update when new deals are available, and alert you of new price drops via Live Tile.

http://windowsphone.com/s?appId=8904...6-61ea62caeaa3

Very nice app, thanks
4th February 2013, 12:36 PM |#6774  

More
Dear all,

maybe someone can help a NOOB
I love this rom, stable and fast for me... everything works fine so far, I^ve been able to fix the data connection *yea

one small issue is still open - if I try to reply/ forward an email - nothings happens. has anyone the same issue and is there someone who is able to give me a hint?

many thanks to this great community and looking forward for your answers.

Itaka
4th February 2013, 01:31 PM |#6775  

More
Just out of warranty, so I decided to install this rom. It works great, except for two problems.
Probably it is my fault because i am a noob, but I can't use the Marketplace. As I try to update the marketplace, i get an error (code 8000FFFF) and I'm not able to use it.
The second problem is linked to Zune software, so it's not a ROM issue, but I hope that someone can help me: As I try to acces with my Windows Live ID, I get another error (code C00D1CD) and again I cant use it.
Sorry for my awful english and thanks to all...
4th February 2013, 02:23 PM |#6776  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Does Advanced Config work for you guys? On my phone it just closes.
4th February 2013, 02:40 PM |#6777  

More
Yeap it works like a charm
4th February 2013, 02:53 PM |#6778  
Thanks Meter: 2,107

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itaka29

one small issue is still open - if I try to reply/ forward an email - nothings happens. has anyone the same issue and is there someone who is able to give me a hint?

working fine with any type of email account for me

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgarret

Just out of warranty, so I decided to install this rom. It works great, except for two problems.
Probably it is my fault because i am a noob, but I can't use the Marketplace. As I try to update the marketplace, i get an error (code 8000FFFF) and I'm not able to use it.
The second problem is linked to Zune software, so it's not a ROM issue, but I hope that someone can help me: As I try to acces with my Windows Live ID, I get another error (code C00D1CD) and again I cant use it.
Sorry for my awful english and thanks to all...

sometimes marketplace have problems and not working... now is ok for me...

also:
did you used Live activation code for Live service activation?
if you used Live ID activation code and never used Marketplace or Zune, did you set gamertag in Zune (or XBOX) profile settings?
all this mentioned in latest Install tutorial v2.2
4th February 2013, 03:27 PM |#6779  

More
Quote:

working fine with any type of email account for me

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

sometimes marketplace have problems and not working... now is ok for me...

also:
did you used Live activation code for Live service activation?
if you used Live ID activation code and never used Marketplace or Zune, did you set gamertag in Zune (or XBOX) profile settings?
all this mentioned in latest Install tutorial v2.2

Yes I used the live activation code, in fact all the other services works well.
And for the other question I've not done yet, because I have an older tutorial. I'll give it a try.
Thanks.

Edit: in the first page i can see only the 1.5 and 1.6 tutorial. Where can I find the 2.2 version?
4th February 2013, 04:53 PM |#6780  
Flag PERPIGNAN
Thanks Meter: 415

More
Read dxdy signature...
4th February 2013, 05:48 PM |#6781  
Flag Akron,OH
Thanks Meter: 85

More
RE: 15.DEC 25 Lang HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.7 >FULLY UNLOCKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyghost

Burn phone? Like in: "the cards high speed demand makes the phones controller run hot and burn"?
Odd theory. Never heard before. Got any solid proof for that?

Sent from my Oldschool HD2

yes sir. Class 10 32 g card. Phone ran really hot and cooked Mb solder joints. Had to replace hd2. Luckily, tmobile has a stockpile.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)