FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

09.08 25 Lang HD2 pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144 v8.9 Download

689 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,769
 
Post Reply Email Thread
24th April 2013, 02:24 PM |#7251  
titi66200's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag PERPIGNAN
Thanks Meter: 414
 
More
This Rom is FullUnlock.
The Following User Says Thank You to titi66200 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift titi66200 Ad-Free
 
 
24th April 2013, 02:28 PM |#7252  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,107
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsid8

Is this rom pre-unlocked or we have to use some other tools ? If no, then how can we unlock it ?

is unlocked... follow install instructions (after flash do hard reset and give root access rights to all apps)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dxdy Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 04:25 AM |#7253  
Senior Member
Flag chicago
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Wink question????
Its there a way I could down load from market without paying????
26th April 2013, 06:45 AM |#7254  
Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Did anyone is able to install the new camera extras which includes Smartshot on this ROM, i tried but the download gets stuck in between and wont install. Also tried sideloading. Doesn't work !!
26th April 2013, 07:45 AM |#7255  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,107
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsid8

Did anyone is able to install the new camera extras which includes Smartshot on this ROM, i tried but the download gets stuck in between and wont install. Also tried sideloading. Doesn't work !!

read install tutorial from my signature (look for "Advice for Nokia apps")

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikando2on2

Its there a way I could down load from market without paying????

dont break XDA rules... discussion all about this is forbiden

also read install tutorial (look for "Other tools")
26th April 2013, 05:02 PM |#7256  
Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
[QUOTE=dxdy;40723381]read install tutorial from my signature (look for "Advice for Nokia apps")[COLOR="Silver"]
Thanks. Got it to work !!
Also got any tips for battery life. It lasts no more than 6-7 hrs on standby !!
26th April 2013, 05:11 PM |#7257  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,107
 
Donate to Me
More
All battery trick advises is in my signature.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express
26th April 2013, 05:14 PM |#7258  
Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

All battery trick advises is in my signature.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

I mean to say if i want to enable background data, how much should i get with and without it?
And whats the significance of the camera trick ?
26th April 2013, 05:40 PM |#7259  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,107
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsid8

I mean to say if i want to enable background data, how much should i get with and without it?
And whats the significance of the camera trick ?

i say disable usage of background data for applications not needed

and camera trick is very important for conserving battery life
26th April 2013, 06:54 PM |#7260  
Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

i say disable usage of background data for applications not needed

and camera trick is very important for conserving battery life

But do we have to do it(camera trick) every time when locking the screen ?
Also, how much battery life you normally get out of it ??
26th April 2013, 07:05 PM |#7261  
dxdy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,107
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsid8

But do we have to do it(camera trick) every time when locking the screen ?
Also, how much battery life you normally get out of it ??

is enough once to use camera trick after every restart or if camera used or closed... dont forget to not close camera with exit when make camera trick

battery life depend on many factors and is different for every user because users not use same sdcards, dont use same applications, dont use phone in same way, battery is different age and usage.... in some average time, must last one day minimum for normal use (phone calls, SMS few apps, surfing and no games)
The Following User Says Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dxdy Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes