Thanks Meter: 1,769

Post Reply Email Thread
26th April 2013, 07:05 PM |#7261  
Thanks Meter: 2,107

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsid8

But do we have to do it(camera trick) every time when locking the screen ?
Also, how much battery life you normally get out of it ??

is enough once to use camera trick after every restart or if camera used or closed... dont forget to not close camera with exit when make camera trick

battery life depend on many factors and is different for every user because users not use same sdcards, dont use same applications, dont use phone in same way, battery is different age and usage.... in some average time, must last one day minimum for normal use (phone calls, SMS few apps, surfing and no games)
The Following User Says Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dxdy Ad-Free

27th April 2013, 01:43 PM |#7262  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great ROM with super cool tutorials!!
28th April 2013, 10:58 PM |#7263  
Flag BRAGA
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hello, i have done the no sms send trick but not work for me, i have change in all folders in protocols folder. If some one can Help with this will be very good ,or i have to return to v 8.7. Thanks
28th April 2013, 11:21 PM |#7264  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amto

Hello, i have done the no sms send trick but not work for me, i have change in all folders in protocols folder. If some one can Help with this will be very good ,or i have to return to v 8.7. Thanks

use registry editor to change 'provider' key in HKLM/Comm/Celluar/SMS/Protocols/* from 'SMS_Provider_OEM.dll' to 'SMS_Provider.dll',
The Following User Says Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dxdy Ad-Free
29th April 2013, 04:39 AM |#7265  
Flag karaj
Thanks Meter: 3

More
hi thanks for your roms can you fix ussd cod?
29th April 2013, 07:21 AM |#7266  
Flag BRAGA
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy

use registry editor to change 'provider' key in HKLM/Comm/Celluar/SMS/Protocols/* from 'SMS_Provider_OEM.dll' to 'SMS_Provider.dll',

i have donne that but not work, i went back to 8.7v. its not this time i move to 8.8v.
thanks for help.
29th April 2013, 12:19 PM |#7267  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
to Pda: Thank you for your new Rom - fast, smooth, without issues(for now ) Even A2DP works better than before, but still randomly lags phone.

What about the A2DP Test ROM? What's that?
29th April 2013, 12:28 PM |#7268  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c3cilka

What about the A2DP Test ROM? What's that?

nothing... old ROM for testing... ignore

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkan62

hi thanks for your roms can you fix ussd cod?

for what? many of codes not work with WP devices... this not android
30th April 2013, 04:38 AM |#7269  
Flag karaj
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

nothing... old ROM for testing... ignore

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

for what? many of codes not work with WP devices... this not android

we have so many cods for my operator this is so good for me and in wp8 its work very good why wp7.8 dosent?
30th April 2013, 10:16 AM |#7270  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkan62

we have so many cods for my operator this is so good for me and in wp8 its work very good why wp7.8 dosent?

WP7 not originally for HTC HD2 device
30th April 2013, 10:28 AM |#7271  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,901

More
Quote:

WP7 not originally for HTC HD2 device

When I got my HD2, I was told by Vodafone that it would definitely be upgraded to wp7. Then MS decided that there were too many buttons and withdrew their intention to support. I felt like giving it back. Sooo glad I didn't
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)