[Q] Colorfly CT974 - Power on when USB inserted

Search This thread

anastasty

May 24, 2010
This is a rooted Chinese tablet running Android 4.2.2, and I would like to have it boot up automatically when plugged in. Currently, if the tablet is powered off by holding down the power button, it will turn on automatically when plugged into a USB charger. If the device is shut down using the power menu or the reboot -p command, however, it will not turn on when plugged in. It will only display the charging symbol. Running the "adb shell reboot bootloader" command reboots to a black screen. Any ideas?

HI

This is a rooted Chinese tablet running Android 4.2.2, and I would like to have it boot up automatically when plugged in. Currently, if the tablet is powered off by holding down the power button, it will turn on automatically when plugged into a USB charger. If the device is shut down using the power menu or the reboot -p command, however, it will not turn on when plugged in. It will only display the charging symbol. Running the "adb shell reboot bootloader" command reboots to a black screen. Any ideas?

Hi
I cannot help You, but please , can You say, how do You upgrade this tablet firmware to 4.2.2 , when manufacturer website only 4.1 version, and how do You rooted this device.
Thanks in advance