[ROM] CM10 for RAZR HD XT925

Search This thread

Q-fLaDeN73

Feb 9, 2011
Its really difficult to say for any ROM on any device that gets a major update. You can always make a backup, and upgrade without wiping (dirty flash) and see the consequences. If you get force closes and errors... wipe and reflash, or go back to what you were on.

Thank you, will try that when the time comes.

Another thing:
I'm having trouble connecting my phone to my PC. Windows tells me that the drivers couldnt be installed. Worked fine with the stock ROM though. Is this feature not working yet? Does anyone else has this problem? Sorry if it has been discussed before.

guenterm800

Mar 7, 2009
change hardware date and time

My recovery backups have a wrong date and time.
For test I installed busy-box and type (as super-user or root):
# date
- Mon Dec 17 01:42:29 GMT-1 2012
This is OK

# hwclock
- Sun Nov 25 20:56:45 2012 ...
Bad date and time

Now I tried to change:
# hwclock -w
- hwclock: RTC_SET_TIME: Invalide argument

What can I do? I am not sure if this is a ROM-problem, but I cannot find any solutions here or by Google.

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
My recovery backups have a wrong date and time.
For test I installed busy-box and type (as super-user or root):
# date
- Mon Dec 17 01:42:29 GMT-1 2012
This is OK

# hwclock
- Sun Nov 25 20:56:45 2012 ...
Bad date and time

Now I tried to change:
# hwclock -w
- hwclock: RTC_SET_TIME: Invalide argument

What can I do? I am not sure if this is a ROM-problem, but I cannot find any solutions here or by Google.

if you look the dmesg (kernel messages), you will see some errors like "fail to set rtc". This happens on stock kernel and cm10. The clock in normal use is right, because is being set by network.

Reactions: guenterm800

madmonkey57

Oct 21, 2012
Apart from the odd GPS behavior, I haven't had any serious issues with this release (but of course, I'm not using all system features).:good:
How close are we from a so-called "stable" release?:confused:
How much effort would it take to switch to CM10.1?:eek:

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
Apart from the odd GPS behavior, I haven't had any serious issues with this release (but of course, I'm not using all system features).:good:
How close are we from a so-called "stable" release?:confused:
How much effort would it take to switch to CM10.1?:eek:

I need to solve the bluetooth audio bug, the lte signal bug, nfc, wifi-direct ...
The work on 4.2 is ongoing, and we still have critical problems, like graphics corruption (missing kernel features).

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
I, Just a quick ask :

I just bought the official RAZR HD CAR Dock. I'm still with the official Orange FR JB ROM.
Do CM10 as the same function as official ROM : launch Car dock application (quick access to important application, autorotate the phone etc...) ?

mode_voiture.png

I can't see the application in the list, it auto launch itself when I plug the phone in the dock.

Thank you

Last edited:

Palmin

Nov 25, 2011
Newfirecastle
Gave it a second try.
Deleted Rom Slot and created new ROM Slot 1.
Wiped cache an dalvik an made a factory reset.
After that flashed newest CM 10 ROM and Gapps.
After System Reboot CM Bootanimation starts. The prozess breaks with "Encryption Failed Phone has to be factory reseted" Data Encryption failed.
Maybe I made a mistake, but for me the newest CM10 Rom does'nt work with Safestrab.

Gesendet von meinem Droid Razr HD XT925

Royalfox

Jul 17, 2011
Google Pixel 6
Anyone else on 12/18 noticed the crt off animation to be weird/not working? When I lock my phone half the screen goes off and after that, the other half. But it's noticeable.

Sent from my XT925

Joseph0223

Dec 19, 2012
Los Angeles
Noob Alert

When a post claims that it is compatible with the Razr HD does that also include the Razr Maxx HD? :confused:

I'm only asking because the post says that it works on the XT925 (Googled it and came up with the Razr HD) but it hasn't been tested on the XT926 (Googled it and came up with the Razr Maxx HD).

Sorry if my noob is showing... :p

Q-fLaDeN73

Feb 9, 2011
Thank you, will try that when the time comes.

Another thing:
I'm having trouble connecting my phone to my PC. Windows tells me that the drivers couldnt be installed. Worked fine with the stock ROM though. Is this feature not working yet? Does anyone else has this problem? Sorry if it has been discussed before.

Shy push. Am I the only one? If so, I will try to reflash it.

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
When a post claims that it is compatible with the Razr HD does that also include the Razr Maxx HD? :confused:

I'm only asking because the post says that it works on the XT925 (Googled it and came up with the Razr HD) but it hasn't been tested on the XT926 (Googled it and came up with the Razr Maxx HD).

Sorry if my noob is showing... :p

XT925 = Razr HD UTMS & Razr Max HD UMTS
XT926 = Razr HD CDMA & Razr Max HD CDMA

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Joseph0223

madmonkey57

Oct 21, 2012
Major graphics corruption in "Tango". I didn't test the app in official ics or jb, so dunno for sure whether it's cm10 or the app...

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355931704187.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355931704187.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 157

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.2) firmware for RAZR HD. It's not a official CyanogenMod, and it's not supported by CM team.

Disclaimer: THIS FIRMWARE IS IN BETA STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT.
    I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

For now I only have how to test the XT925. I think this version will have problems with mobile data on XT926 dev edition (if it boots, dont know), because some patches not included in CM are needed to make it work, dhacker29 is working on the CDMA patches.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader or with safestrap.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache.
    Reboot.

Thanks dhacker29 for collaboration

BGMEn.png

AVFHb.png
    fiA4b.png
    Emerson,

Considering that you have started the CM10.1 port, to what extent will you keep on maintaining / updating the CM10 ROM?

Thanks.

If I can solve all the the CM10.1 bugs, I see no reason to continue with CM10... I will update the CM10 until I solve all the critical bugs in CM10.1.
    Yeah it is, I figured I'd sync the CM tree until either you came back or someone else took it over.
    I updated the adreno drivers with the new ones and tried building CM 10.1 as well, but the build failed (mm-video/vidc/vdec) and I didn't have time to follow up on your android_hardware_qcom_media push to cm repo and try to make it work.
    I figured I'd give it a shot next month when I'd take a week off. So I just built CM10, that takes no time off other things..

Thank you.
    I already built a new version of CM10.1, with vdec working, and the same adreno drivers as before.
    http://goo.im/devs/epinter/cm-10.1-20130405-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip
    I found the solution for wifi!
    Is working!

Q56ex.png

I will release a new build very very soon.
    Update, included safestrap support.