[stock rom][2.3.3] p1000xxjq1 p1000xxjq1 p1000xxjpz

Search This thread

Chainfire

Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Oct 2, 2007
www.chainfire.eu
You da man, Chainfire. Your efforts deserve a beer or two from me. And you're porting all the cf-root goodies from SGS?! Sweet!!

Beers are always appreciated... re: CF-Root, everything seems to be working except for ext4. Maybe I'll release it without ext4 support for now, or maybe I'll fiddle with it for another hour... sigh :)

-Howard-

Dec 27, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Ahh stuck between updating with this or wait for overcome 2.3.3 support :D hmm.

Edit: Has anyone noticed any speed increase or performance increase? over 2.2/2.2.1

roy8846

Oct 18, 2006
Just flashed with ODIN but it dont boot! Only a little animation "samsung" then stuk on this! What can I do? I dont have recovery too! cant wipe nothing!

did you have clockwork mod before???

Did the flash complete??? If your unsure try flashing again. MAKE SURE REPARTITION IS CHECKED!

Then when flashing dbdata MAKE SURE TO UNCHECK REPARTITION.

(I nearly forgot myself lol)

sub078

did you have clockwork mod before???

Did the flash complete??? If your unsure try flashing again. MAKE SURE REPARTITION IS CHECKED!

Then when flashing dbdata MAKE SURE TO UNCHECK REPARTITION.

(I nearly forgot myself lol)

yes with 1st tar re-partition was checked with "dbdata.tar" was not... my tab stuk on samsung logo flashing with blu color!!!!! UFFF helpppp

dddnnnggg

Oct 29, 2008
Great news!

Is the attached firmware suitable for P1010?

Still no Kies Update in Bulgaria with P1010...

rainbow ng

Oct 1, 2010
Suddently hot on this section!!

Great job! Chainfire!!

for those who have difficult on boot, pls read and follow the instruction entirely on 1st post, if u creat your own flash procedure, then ask yourself how to get it boot.

for those who never see dbdata, seaech through the forum and find rotohammer. and u get the answer, this have been appeared long time ago.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts