[21 MAR 2013] DESIRE HD - INCREDIBLE - DESIRE S - LEXIKON - DESIRE Z[sense 2.1][XYZ]

Search This thread

freakyd9984

May 2, 2010
I cant get either download link to work could someone send me another download link , neither mirror is working for me

pablo11

Jun 23, 2007
Down Under
Shame the transparency ruins the Locations widget. Any ideas how to fix this?
Otherwise great!!

Thanks

Tried relacing the widget from another build - no go :(

Transparency makes it impossible to read.

Otherwise - great. I replaced the files in the rom with the fixes before flashing. No data problems at all :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dungphp

rasumia

May 31, 2009
Dubai
Hi,

Rom is working good. now installing some apps and check if good. one thing i found is message widget is not properly glass. anyone?

Nemesis1278

Jan 26, 2008
A desire HD port excellent. I just started using pyramid again but I like Desire HD and the glass makes it look nice. Will be trying this out soon.

Nemesis1278

Jan 26, 2008
Working really well so far. Loving the glass theme. Don't like the increments on the battery icon but it is pretty cool. I think my location services are working. If you mean weather updating and such. Didn't work at first
But then rebooted and is working. I did change a couple of apps in anticipation of the issue.
Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Nemesis1278

Jan 26, 2008
Ok I just tried the browser and it crashes.

Seems it only happens when I go to the htc.com website. Strange but I can deal with it.

Last edited:

mikeysteele

Sep 16, 2010
Melbourne
LeEco Le Pro3
What frameworks would I need to change on this rom to get it back to stock? From all reports this rom seems to be the most stable Desire HD Gingerbread rom, but I prefer the stock look to the glass theme :)

Nemesis1278

Jan 26, 2008
You can check out cmylxgo's ginger sense hd. It is actually very stable stock desire hd build. Although he did start to add some 3.0 parts to it.

Reactions: mikeysteele

Top Liked Posts