help please !

Search This thread

MICH_**

Jul 5, 2013
My One is S-Off, bootloader unlocked and i have installed custom rom.
Sometimes when the phone is turned off (no matter which rom is installed, no matter if fastboot is on or off) and when i press the power button, nothing happens. Even if i charge the phone, not even the LED lights up.
The only solution is to wait for about 10 Minutes and try again to press the power button. Sometimes it turns on, sometimes not.

What is the problem here? This is weird :eek: :crying:

I just turned it off, then turned it on and now the spalashscreen apperas and then the screen gets black again. Can not acces fastboot or recovery.

Last edited:

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Thats the problem. I have no warrenty. It is bootloader unlocked and s-off.

sorry but you are probably out of luck here we have a one year manufacture warrenty. I had the same problem you are having and att swapped out phones for free
you might try running a ruu if you can get it booted back up that night fix it but I doubt it

Last edited:

MICH_**

Jul 5, 2013
sorry but you are probably out of luck here we have a one year manufacture warrenty. I had the same problem you are having and att swapped out phones for free
you might try running a ruu if you can get it booted back up that night fix it but I doubt it

I dont know whats the problem. The phone seems completely dead now...

But it does not even boot the rom i have installed. (if it boot anyway) After splash it turns off again

Maybe there is something wrong with the memory. Maybe the harddrive is broken. (Just works sometimes) ?

Last edited:

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
I dont know whats the problem. The phone seems completely dead now...

But it does not even boot the rom i have installed. (if it boot anyway) After splash it turns off again

Maybe there is something wrong with the memory. Maybe the harddrive is broken. (Just works sometimes) ?

My last post for tonight:
Bad/broken power button?? reboot to bootloader (press POWER, hold VOLDOWN -> bootloader screen), and see if it's stable. if it reboots every now and then, they your power button may be borked.
good luck

MICH_**

Jul 5, 2013
My last post for tonight:
Bad/broken power button?? reboot to bootloader (press POWER, hold VOLDOWN -> bootloader screen), and see if it's stable. if it reboots every now and then, they your power button may be borked.
good luck

no, power button works. I can not even boot to bootloader.

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
no, power button works. I can not even boot to bootloader.

press and hold POWER + VOLDOWN, blinking light after a few seconds? yes-> keep holding under a bright light (no, i am not kidding!! bathroom lights seem to be working for many :confused:), once the phone reboots (20 to 40 seconds), let go of POWER button, but keep holding VOLDOWN until u get to bootloader.
(repeat, if necessary, sometimes takes me 2 to 3 tries for it to work... bright light is IMPORTANT)

MICH_**

Jul 5, 2013
press and hold POWER + VOLDOWN, blinking light after a few seconds? yes-> keep holding under a bright light (no, i am not kidding!! bathroom lights seem to be working for many :confused:), once the phone reboots (20 to 40 seconds), let go of POWER button, but keep holding VOLDOWN until u get to bootloader.
(repeat, if necessary, sometimes takes me 2 to 3 tries for it to work... bright light is IMPORTANT)

The buttons do not even blink.

The phone booted now. And everything works fine. But I do not want to turn it off anymore. I am sure if I turn it off now, it won't boot one more time. What should I do now?

MICH_**

Jul 5, 2013
Pleas...i really need help now. My phone is booted now and everything works fine. But i know, when i turn it off, it wont turn on again.