S4 Settings Request

Search This thread

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

does anyone know if we can get the S4 setting look and feel....not touchwiz 5 i mean the actual settings....or can someone bring it over to our infuse....i just think it would be kool

Attachments

• settings-my-device.jpg
    settings-my-device.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 417

Fullmetal Jun

Sep 10, 2013
Camp Kidney
OnePlus Pad
What? It's total crap with useless settings and you can't even swipe from tab to tab in one settings tab. U must always touch the title to switch tabs :(
No thanks! My cm settings menu is the best and fastest!

Fullmetal Jun

Sep 10, 2013
Camp Kidney
OnePlus Pad
it is a good app just thought it would be neet if i could have the walkman app too

You mean the Walkman music player from Sony? I think it works only with Sony UI.
I use Rocket Player from Play Store, a stable, cleaner than Apollo(Don't like it) and fast music player from an XDA member!
Try it. You'll feel like it's a stock player!

Reactions: Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

You mean the Walkman music player from Sony? I think it works only with Sony UI.
I use Rocket Player from Play Store, a stable, cleaner than Apollo(Don't like it) and fast music player from an XDA member!

Yes Sony Walkman which im using on the infuse right now its stable for the most part but I can't view the song in playing mode cause it force closes

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1394038234190.jpg
    1394038234190.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: Fullmetal Jun

magnetboard

May 20, 2011
It does the same thing on an HTC one xl, you're not alone. Must need something that a Sony device has.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

Reactions: Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

It does the same thing on an HTC one xl, you're not alone. Must need something that a Sony device has.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

well i have added the framework to my phone and some of the stuff that goes into etc just the libs dont want to be added for some reason and the the sonyy album app works perfectly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well we already have kitkat and i have tw launcher on it just would llike the steeings to go with it

You have unofficial AOSP kit kat not tw kit kat

S5 runs touch wiz ..not just a tw launcher lol

It's impossible to port it to your infuse .

Sent from my lightning fast Note II running MeanBean
    alright i guess its not possible do you know if i can get the original imfuse lockscreen on kitkat aosp?

Widget locker app in play store

Assuming you mean gb lockscreen

yea i got it and thanks for the help

and do you know if theres a Walkman Music Player that works on the infuse?...cause i tried the one thats ported to all phones but it just crashes

no problem bro

I just use Apollo I love it

it is a good app just thought it would be neet if i could have the walkman app too

Yes Sony Walkman which im using on the infuse right now its stable for the most part but I can't view the song in playing mode cause it force closes

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app