[ROM][XXUGML2][4.3][CWM] Sammy's Stock (Deodexed/Rooted/Zipaligned/Busyboxed/Init)

Search This thread

JustArchi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2013
Warsaw
Model: GT-I9300
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 2303192
Build date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:04:46 +0000
Product Code: AUT
PDA: I9300XXUGML2
CSC: I9300AUTGML1
MODEM: I9300XXUGMK6

• Ultra zipped (1,15 GB into 750 MB)
  • Rooted (SuperSU 1.86)
  • Deodexed ([Bak]smali 2.0.2)
  • Zipaligned
  • Busybox (1.21.1)
  • Busybox run-parts (init.d support, built-in kernel)

No CSC (brand stuff).

Nothing else has been made/changed. No apps removed. No KNOX. This is one-time release. You can use Rom Cleaner for fast debloat. This is the "base" for upcoming ArchiDroid 1.7.4, so if you're looking for something more advanced feel free to try my "monster" ;).

Modem comes in standalone package, rom itself does not change your modem by default.

Previous releases:
XXUGMK6
XXUGMJ9

This ROM doesn't work with EFS V1, you need EFS V2 (XXEMG4+) modem to use it!
(Unless you're running modified custom kernel)

This is "No Wipe" ROM but I can't assure you that you won't run into problems without wiping. In case of issues - Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
This is a big rom, flashing in recovery can take up to 10 minutes, while first boot may take up to 5.

Download: MEGA | Dev-Host
Optional XXUGMK6 Modem: MEGA | Dev-Host
Standalone XXUGML2 Kernel: MEGA | Dev-Host

Have fun, hit thanks if I deserve it :highfive:.

Last edited:

royr719

Oct 23, 2011
This is the newest sammy version?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

JustArchi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2013
Warsaw
thanks good :good:
torrent...?

Sorry, two mirrors are enough imho :). Eventually maybe someone will provide you with torrent.

This is the newest sammy version?

Archi, is there a difference between the ml2 one, the chinese one and the brazilian one?

any changes from previous build?

Guys, I don't know. We only have changelist number and PDA number. Chinese release is ML1, this is ML2 (newest) with changelist 2303192. Compare changelist and PDA number to your releases and choose highest one. IMHO it's the latest version.

Reactions: regaber and eupn11

royr719

Oct 23, 2011
I9300XXUGMK6 has november 28th as build date, this is december 13th, so this should be lastest version.
I was having WiFi connection problems so I'll will try this as soon as possible and report back

Reactions: Nomisuki

jimdem

Jan 9, 2011
Macedonia
www.lgarenatools.dom.gr
I've just flashed it. It seems a little bit snappier than before and also the "recent apps" bug (sometimes it said that no apps were running although there were) seems to have gone away. Also it seems perfectly stable. (dirty flashed from JustArchi's MK6).

Thanks JustArchi for another perfect release ;)

malachow

May 14, 2013
I've just flashed it. It seems a little bit snappier than before and also the "recent apps" bug (sometimes it said that no apps were running although there were) seems to have gone away. Also it seems perfectly stable. (dirty flashed from JustArchi's MK6).

Thanks JustArchi for another perfect release ;)

Just imagine if it's what you call perfect then how super-duper perfect will be AD1.7.4 based on ML2! Hehe, ArchiDroid 4ever! :D

jimdem

Jan 9, 2011
Macedonia
www.lgarenatools.dom.gr
Just imagine if it's what you call perfect then how super-duper perfect will be AD1.7.4 based on ML2! Hehe, ArchiDroid 4ever! :D

:) I used to do extreme customizations to my phones before but now i mostly do programming and web developing so i decided to let the phone as close to stock due to lack of time. As for the ArchiDroid i saw from other members that it does great so if i decide to go custom i think i'll try it first ;)

babyyeobo14

Oct 5, 2012
Philippines
why CSC is unknown?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388095288124.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388095288124.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 728

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changelist: 2303192
    Build date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:04:46 +0000
    Product Code: AUT
    PDA: I9300XXUGML2
    CSC: I9300AUTGML1
    MODEM: I9300XXUGMK6

• Ultra zipped (1,15 GB into 750 MB)
    • Rooted (SuperSU 1.86)
    • Deodexed ([Bak]smali 2.0.2)
    • Zipaligned
    • Busybox (1.21.1)
    • Busybox run-parts (init.d support, built-in kernel)

No CSC (brand stuff).

Nothing else has been made/changed. No apps removed. No KNOX. This is one-time release. You can use Rom Cleaner for fast debloat. This is the "base" for upcoming ArchiDroid 1.7.4, so if you're looking for something more advanced feel free to try my "monster" ;).

Modem comes in standalone package, rom itself does not change your modem by default.

Previous releases:
    XXUGMK6
    XXUGMJ9

This ROM doesn't work with EFS V1, you need EFS V2 (XXEMG4+) modem to use it!
    (Unless you're running modified custom kernel)

This is "No Wipe" ROM but I can't assure you that you won't run into problems without wiping. In case of issues - Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
    This is a big rom, flashing in recovery can take up to 10 minutes, while first boot may take up to 5.

Download: MEGA | Dev-Host
    Optional XXUGMK6 Modem: MEGA | Dev-Host

Have fun, hit thanks if I deserve it :highfive:.

Changelist: 2363855
    Build date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:07:47 +0000
    Product Code: INU
    PDA: I9300XWUGML4
    CSC: I9300ODDGML4
    MODEM: I9300DDUGMK1

New version available

Thanks, should be today :).
    Hey archi can you provide the kernel only ?.

Sure.
    Okay guys, we have two kind of versions, branded versions and unbranded ones. There is a sense of putting CSC in deodexed unbranded ones because they're some kind of universal for many countires and actually you can benefit from that, while there's absolutely no sense in keeping branded CSC, as it's compatible with only one specific brand version available and in addition to that it only adds brand bloat.

You can convert cache.img from XXUGMK6 BTU to sec_csc.zip using f.e. dsixda's kitchen, then create flashable zip with it's content and flash on top of this XXUGML2, this will work. However I'm NOT doing that, as multi-csc is available in my ArchiDroid and this is just the base. By flashing the base you should be aware that it just works and it's open for any kind of modifications, if you're looking for complete ROM then I strongly suggest newest ArchiDroid 1.X. I won't spend much time on doing these releases, they're just fast one-time releases with fully working components and ready for further modifications, that's the whole point of doing these, to allow YOU manage stuff on your own.

However from further releases I'll include generic CSC package.
    Nevertheless it's rocksolid, battery life is ok with Boeffla kernel. Now Nightmare Rom is updated but I refuse to flash it because with Dream themes and Xposed framework it's nearly the same and perfect as it is. ^^

Sent from my �� using my ��.

Well, this rom is not "worse". I mean that it's just a base, a base ready for your modifications and customization. It obviously can't be worse in terms of rom itself but it lacks many tweaks and functionality from other roms. By flashing my base you understand that this just works and YOU should customize this rom as you like it, including tweaks you like, custom kernel and so on. I give you a perfect clean start and you should choose what and if you want anything more.

As you can see many people like idea behind a "base release", so I'll keep doing them.