FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[24 MAY] Dorimanx-ROM-HIGH-END 3.1.9 N277 ODEX NO-HOME-REFRESH+ZRAM+SKIN+TWEAKS+CRON

12,696 posts
Thanks Meter: 93,759
 
Post Reply Email Thread
20th April 2012, 11:16 PM |#13921  
maddoc1007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cork
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Question question?
i want to change my recovery to 7. 150. 10. do i just change the flash.cfg to this from dorimanxs 5.150.10 recovery in his mirror. as i want to install his latest rom which every time i install doesnt work too good on 5.150.10 recovery and i just seen from his directory that his latest rom is 156mb so maybe the problems iv been having is because recovery is too small for this rom?
 
 
21st April 2012, 12:02 AM |#13922  
Bologna's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 1,143
 
Donate to Me
More
Reporting Sg2 rom 1.2 with kernel 1.3 :D
Installed just now your new kernel. In the last two days I've tested 1.0 with kernel 1.0 1.2 and 1.2 (second upload) all works like a charm.

If I can suggest....I know the default launcher comes with cyanogen rom but it can't match with apex launcher or nova.

IMHO battery life can be improved a little because even using 200 - 1200 the phone is incredibly fast and smooth. No matter what I do or how much app I've running at the same time.

the only thing I've noticed is that sometimes, but rarely, awaking phone need 2/3 sec to respond to execute a command, but I repeat this happened only 2 or 3 times in 2 days...

I'm going to test your 20 apr kernel and report asap.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bologna For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bologna Ad-Free
21st April 2012, 12:26 AM |#13923  
Dorian Gray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
guys i have a problem with the phone as a usb support ...
when I insert the cable to connect the phone as a usb the phone detect the connection and prompt me, but do not execute .. When I select to activate the connection I get the icon rotating as if it's working for an indefinite amount of time, but if I turn the phone in landscape mode,the activation button brings back, as if I had not ever hold ...
21st April 2012, 01:51 AM |#13924  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Little problem here with the last 2 rom upgrade...If I flash the last two roms,when the phone boot I have no more apps and no more ics theme...don t know why,it never happen before with any other update
21st April 2012, 03:11 AM |#13925  
Senior Member
Flag DF
Thanks Meter: 202
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amto

Hi, what's the difference of CWR to 4ext, is 4ext more stable, make system faster?
I don't mind to change to 4ext but I like to know before the change the benefits .
Thanks.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk


CWR is said to corrupt ext4 partitions, it happened to me ;-(

4ext not only doesn't corrupt the partition but laso have more options like checking partitions' alignment.

Try it and you will not go back to CWR
The Following User Says Thank You to iPAQ 6515a User For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iPAQ 6515a User Ad-Free
21st April 2012, 06:02 AM |#13926  
Hammerfest's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 286
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPAQ 6515a User

CWR is said to corrupt ext4 partitions, it happened to me ;-(

4ext not only doesn't corrupt the partition but laso have more options like checking partitions' alignment.

Try it and you will not go back to CWR

2 things,

one (and a half..): I never had an issue with CWM.. then again... I been using the nightly CWM's

two: I havent seen 4EXT as anything more then a temp recovery replacement that goes POOF after restart, and normally outdated

so... i browsed from where I left off, if you have a replacement not temp link to 4EXT, can you throw it up again?

EDIT: found the converter, for some reason, the page loaded terribly... will try and report tomorrow!
EDIT: tried... and reporting today... bad news...

Code:
-- Installing: /sdcard/convert_CWR_to_4EXT_Recovery_2.2.7_RC5.zip
mtd: successfully wrote block at 0
I:Set boot command "boot-recovery"
Finding update package...
I:Update location: /sdcard/convert_CWR_to_4EXT_Recovery_2.2.7_RC5.zip
Opening update package...
Installing update...
4ext Recovery for HD2
Recovey made by Madmaxx82
Ported to HD2 By Dansta34 TBD

Writing recovery partition...
flashing recovery from /tmp/recovery.img
error writing recoveryscript aborted: assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/recovery.img", "recovery")
assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/recovery.img", "recovery")
E:Error in /sdcard/convert_CWR_to_4EXT_Recovery_2.2.7_RC5.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.
21st April 2012, 09:59 AM |#13927  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

guys i have a problem with the phone as a usb support ...
when I insert the cable to connect the phone as a usb the phone detect the connection and prompt me, but do not execute .. When I select to activate the connection I get the icon rotating as if it's working for an indefinite amount of time, but if I turn the phone in landscape mode,the activation button brings back, as if I had not ever hold ...

use dual mount sd for USB to work
21st April 2012, 09:59 AM |#13928  
Senior Member
Flag Valle Castellana, L'Aquila, Groningen, Madrid, Bruxelles, Abu Dhabi
Thanks Meter: 1,556
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorimanx

Hello people!

I have added chipin donation widget on my mirror www.dorimanx.com
I am collecting money for new/used hd2 to be able to keep developing!
Without device, i am blind man

So if you like to help i will be happy!

Also you can see the progress and donators

Here:
http://dorimanx.chipin.com/any-hd2-p...-in-developing

62% in 2 days, not bad
21st April 2012, 11:13 AM |#13929  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chineel

It seems you had created partitions but both might be extended please create First partition FAT32 second SD_ext third Swap all Must be primary partition.
Please check that wit minitools swap beyond 512 mb is west of space please recreate.





i

I reformatted the whole thing with a 1gb swap and it all works.
I installed this the themed version that included the soft-back-button. So all my problems are solved.
21st April 2012, 01:39 PM |#13930  
Senior Member
Flag DF
Thanks Meter: 202
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerfest

2 things,

one (and a half..): I never had an issue with CWM.. then again... I been using the nightly CWM's

two: I havent seen 4EXT as anything more then a temp recovery replacement that goes POOF after restart, and normally outdated

so... i browsed from where I left off, if you have a replacement not temp link to 4EXT, can you throw it up again?

EDIT: found the converter, for some reason, the page loaded terribly... will try and report tomorrow!
EDIT: tried... and reporting today... bad news...

Code:
-- Installing: /sdcard/convert_CWR_to_4EXT_Recovery_2.2.7_RC5.zip
mtd: successfully wrote block at 0
I:Set boot command "boot-recovery"
Finding update package...
I:Update location: /sdcard/convert_CWR_to_4EXT_Recovery_2.2.7_RC5.zip
Opening update package...
Installing update...
4ext Recovery for HD2
Recovey made by Madmaxx82
Ported to HD2 By Dansta34 TBD

Writing recovery partition...
flashing recovery from /tmp/recovery.img
error writing recoveryscript aborted: assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/recovery.img", "recovery")
assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/recovery.img", "recovery")
E:Error in /sdcard/convert_CWR_to_4EXT_Recovery_2.2.7_RC5.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Had it before the convert. Flash new cLK 1.5 (included in my post), reboot phone and hold back button set your partitions, reboot with back button again, reboot into recovery (I believe option 4), flash converter, voi-la

For the record was using cLK 1.65 before. That version enabled creation of partitions from PC, however cLK 1.5 lets you do it from the phone, more you do not need PC to flash it. It is .img you put on the root of your SD
21st April 2012, 02:42 PM |#13931  
Hammerfest's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 286
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPAQ 6515a User

Had it before the convert. Flash new cLK 1.5 (included in my post), reboot phone and hold back button set your partitions, reboot with back button again, reboot into recovery (I believe option 4), flash converter, voi-la

For the record was using cLK 1.65 before. That version enabled creation of partitions from PC, however cLK 1.5 lets you do it from the phone, more you do not need PC to flash it. It is .img you put on the root of your SD

am using cLK 1.5... not from your post i using the 4-13-2012 mod made by kokotas
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom, clk, dorimanx, fastest rom, gaming rom, home refresh, htc hd2 nandroid, kernel, mag, preformance, tweaked, tweaks, typhoon

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes