FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Google Home

[24 MAY] Dorimanx-ROM-HIGH-END 3.1.9 N277 ODEX NO-HOME-REFRESH+ZRAM+SKIN+TWEAKS+CRON

12,695 posts
Thanks Meter: 93,736

Post Reply Email Thread
12th August 2012, 11:14 PM |#14941  
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 160

More
It's an sd version from the "learning never ends team"......

13th August 2012, 01:37 AM |#14942  
Flag BRAGA
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hi guys, i need some help, my new Samsung 32 gb class 10 its gone, don't now how but get broke, and all my data is lost.
So I use to have the notification led blink in this Tom but I can't find the file to flash,if any one knows where it can please post the link.
Thanks

Edit: tanks a lot for all the help, but I have all ready found it .....
Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2
23rd August 2012, 10:00 AM |#14943  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi all,

After flashing the latest version on my HD2, and after installing 1 or 2 applications, my phone is stucked.
I need to rebbot it, each time.
I flashing 4/5 times, and get the same behavior
any idea please?
23rd August 2012, 11:27 AM |#14944  
Flag Sydney, AU
Thanks Meter: 40

More
this is the fastest rom i never used. now i have a question. I opened /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/, copy settings.db to sdcard, then use SQlite Editor to change num_wifi_channels=14 and save then replace original file but when reboot, it recover to 11, so can't scan wifi channel 13.
does anyone know how to find settings.db in ROM and change it ? Thanks
23rd August 2012, 04:24 PM |#14945  
Flag Aschaffenburg
Thanks Meter: 99

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappinggg

Hi all,

After flashing the latest version on my HD2, and after installing 1 or 2 applications, my phone is stucked.
I need to rebbot it, each time.
I flashing 4/5 times, and get the same behavior
any idea please?

how big is your system part.?
make it bigger
if you odex and have some badblocks try 180 or if its still not enough 200.
should work then

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyqing

this is the fastest rom i never used. now i have a question. I opened /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/, copy settings.db to sdcard, then use SQlite Editor to change num_wifi_channels=14 and save then replace original file but when reboot, it recover to 11, so can't scan wifi channel 13.

no idea bit i know that there is or was a problem with channels 13 and 14.
if possible try to use others up to 12

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyqing

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

i am getting a big.
no very often earlier only sometimes.
with and without zram enabled
with 96mhz min and with 245mhz min.
tried smartassv2 and hyper.

if phone was sleeping and someone calls me. i want to answer. app or even whole phone freezes/crashes. sometimes this also happens when i want to call someone and the person tries to answer.

no idea why it is suchoften now. any idea how to solve this.
does someone have or had the same bug?

thx
25th August 2012, 07:06 AM |#14946  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoost_pt

I used to use COPILOT GPS (v9.1.0.xxx) but now GPS signal is not continuous and real navigation is impossible, instead I use NDRIVE or SIGYC navigations apps without any problem in GPS signal.

But I like very much COPILOT and don't know what is the problem regarding GPS signal...

Sorry for OFF TOPIC but when you mention it. Before on 3.1.6 or 3.1.7. ROM i was using SIGYC navigation, but Now i tryed to install Sygic GPS Navigation 11.0.1 for Android and older version and i get error , NO PROGRAM can run this or something simillar.

So my question is . Is it problem with Me or i'm trying to run some older version ?
Which version are you running , can somebody help me whith this issue ?

Thank and sorry for bad english
26th August 2012, 08:24 AM |#14947  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinnne

how big is your system part.?
make it bigger
if you odex and have some badblocks try 180 or if its still not enough 200.
should work then

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

i am getting a big.
no very often earlier only sometimes.
with and without zram enabled
with 96mhz min and with 245mhz min.
tried smartassv2 and hyper.

if phone was sleeping and someone calls me. i want to answer. app or even whole phone freezes/crashes. sometimes this also happens when i want to call someone and the person tries to answer.

no idea why it is suchoften now. any idea how to solve this.
does someone have or had the same bug?

thx

thanks 200 is good for me.
26th August 2012, 11:34 AM |#14948  
Flag Wroclove
Thanks Meter: 19

Donate to Me
More
Its the end of the project ? or it maybe an update to CM9/10 and bug fix ?
26th August 2012, 10:37 PM |#14949  
Flag Aschaffenburg
Thanks Meter: 99

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomez.pl

Its the end of the project ? or it maybe an update to CM9/10 and bug fix ?

well as i know:
dorimanx will not make a cm9 cm10 or a new aokp rom for hd2 because there are many good developers which do great job.

second is that he and some other people know that there will perhaps never be a new android version for hd2 which is faster than gb. our phone can handle new versions but this must not be better. I tested a lot roms. nothing is as fast and stable as this rom. and no new rom has better camera. so gb is best for daily use.

if he finds some time and is done with bug fixes ... for kernel dev. for sII he will perhaps update kernel and CM7 rom for HD2. but not for sure. I hope he will
26th August 2012, 10:52 PM |#14950  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 564

More
i don't know if anybody else ever had the same problem with this rom, i always get hot reboots while trying to install an app from the market.
28th August 2012, 07:06 PM |#14951  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zain0300

i don't know if anybody else ever had the same problem with this rom, i always get hot reboots while trying to install an app from the market.

I had that and it turned out there was something wrong with my ext.
Had to delete it and recreate it and the problem went away.
Of course, back everything up before you do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to dublus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dublus Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom, clk, dorimanx, fastest rom, gaming rom, home refresh, htc hd2 nandroid, kernel, mag, preformance, tweaked, tweaks, typhoon

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)