FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Installing Honeycomb update for Evo View now!

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By pakmonaco, Junior Member on 21st December 2011, 05:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th December 2011, 10:10 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 199

More
Honestly, I didn't, which is why I didn't even look into it. That would be the only thing left to return back to stock with my tablet that I haven't already done, though, so I didn't know if there was like a super slim chance that would affect something. Now that you've confirmed it won't, though, I'm not going to bother even looking into it.

28th December 2011, 10:13 PM |#52  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag All over the place
Thanks Meter: 2,064

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freak4dell

Honestly, I didn't, which is why I didn't even look into it. That would be the only thing left to return back to stock with my tablet that I haven't already done, though, so I didn't know if there was like a super slim chance that would affect something. Now that you've confirmed it won't, though, I'm not going to bother even looking into it.

No, it won't you're right. The S-OFF operates way down at the hboot level, it has no effect at all when you are booted.

If you want to downgrade, set up team viewer and send me session details. I'll do it remotely for you. I don't expect to have a procedure ready for S-OFF downgrade to GB for a day or two, but I can do it manually for you right now.
28th December 2011, 10:18 PM |#53  

More
Nah, don't worry about it. I'm going to stay on HC for the time being. I don't have enough of an issue with it to waste your time or spend my time downgrading at the moment. I'm still messing around with it, actually, because I updated pretty late last night and didn't get a chance to explore as much as I'd like.
28th December 2011, 10:20 PM |#54  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag All over the place
Thanks Meter: 2,064

Donate to Me
More
no worries, if you change you mind before I post a procedure shoot me a PM.
28th December 2011, 11:02 PM |#55  

More
Will do. Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)