what is the quickest way to pass about 10 days?

Search This thread
R

Red5

I feel lucky I'm off on Fridays so I'll have the whole day to mess with my new phone: D

Sent from wherever I am!

I have next Friday off cause I'm going to see the midnight showing of Avengers Thursday night. Then I'll wake up and have my phone cause both FedEx and UPS deliver in my neighborhood between 9-10. :D

equlizer

Sep 20, 2007
Could have had mine yesturday but now have to wait till tuesday :( Reason why i didnt take it now? Rogers waived my upgrade fee so they have to courier it to me.

ricktat

Nov 14, 2011
My wife was wondering why I did so much house work today,,,,, It helped to pass the time by...

Friday needs to get here fast....

Nov 7, 2011
Unfortunately I have that many tests right after I get my one x...one I finally get it I wont have time to play with it :(
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
Damn... i guess you got the short end of the stick this time bud... All the anticipation and nervous energy will be spent on studying and then the mighty reward at the end of the week shall be sweet sweet victory!! Haha, at least you can play with it for at least one day right?

x3phyr

Jul 8, 2010
Saranac, Michigan
3 Practice AP Computer Science tests and 3 days of working 5-close this week.

I'll get practice tests done today and thursday, work days tuesday wednesday and friday. I'll get home around 3:00 P.M. friday, do my weightlifting, get to touch my phone for maybe 30 mins, then work, come home, go to bed, wake up early, do 4+ hours of yardwork saturday morning AND THEN actually get to play with my phone. I know I'll be happy with it even being somewhere that I can see it and knowing it's at my house though.

BBock9

Feb 27, 2011
Damn... i guess you got the short end of the stick this time bud... All the anticipation and nervous energy will be spent on studying and then the mighty reward at the end of the week shall be sweet sweet victory!! Haha, at least you can play with it for at least one day right?

Who am I kidding...I know ill make time ;)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts