FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Official] NEXUS owners hangout thread

2,581 posts
Thanks Meter: 430
 
By DonDizzurp, Senior Member on 27th January 2013, 07:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd April 2017, 11:42 PM |#16711  
ctowne's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hampton, NH
Thanks Meter: 706
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android Pizza

That's cool! I've always wanted to go somewhere like Jamaica.

Sent from my BLU NEO XL using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

It was pretty awesome!

What do you think about the S8 and G6? I'm not terribly impressed by either one. I'm gonna wait to see what OnePlus comes up with next


Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
 
 
5th April 2017, 06:49 AM |#16712  
Android Pizza's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctowne

It was pretty awesome!

What do you think about the S8 and G6? I'm not terribly impressed by either one. I'm gonna wait to see what OnePlus comes up with next


Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I honestly haven't been keeping up with the latest phones recently.

Sent from my BLU NEO XL using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
6th April 2017, 01:40 AM |#16713  
ctowne's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hampton, NH
Thanks Meter: 706
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android Pizza

I honestly haven't been keeping up with the latest phones recently.

Sent from my BLU NEO XL using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2



Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
6th April 2017, 02:08 AM |#16714  
Android Pizza's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctowne



Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I know, I know.

But I really have no reason to. I have a friend who has been hooking me up with some decent phones for cheap. The phone I'm using right now isn't a big name, but it's not bad.

Sent from my BLU NEO XL using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
16th June 2017, 02:56 AM |#16715  
ctowne's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hampton, NH
Thanks Meter: 706
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android Pizza

I know, I know.

But I really have no reason to. I have a friend who has been hooking me up with some decent phones for cheap. The phone I'm using right now isn't a big name, but it's not bad.

Sent from my BLU NEO XL using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Yeah it is lame that they dropped the Nexus line

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
16th June 2017, 01:44 PM |#16716  
Vyrah's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi there, I was wondering which Nexus would you guys recommend that has the best battery? I need one that doesn't need to be charged often. Any suggestions?
1st December 2017, 12:51 AM |#16717  
ctowne's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hampton, NH
Thanks Meter: 706
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyrah

Hi there, I was wondering which Nexus would you guys recommend that has the best battery? I need one that doesn't need to be charged often. Any suggestions?

None of them

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T
5th April 2018, 07:58 PM |#16718  
JknRich's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dereham
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctowne

None of them

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T

this man has a point, you'd better off getting a phone you can plug into the wall to use instead of a nexus

Hey I necro'ed the post
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cannabis for president, nexus, off topic

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes