Docmjldds

Jan 27, 2010
Henderson, NV
It's in the third post.
Right under where you would download the rom

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thanks....I DO try to read everything before asking. Guess i missed that :(
Will get back with results.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Did you flash the root fix?
If not then you should try that.
Also make sure that gravity box is check on in Xposed Installer>>Modules.

Fixed......Thanks :)

Reactions: xXchrizhurtyXx

willdoe

Feb 19, 2014
Down the street
Thanks a bunch

hey dev thanks a bunch Bro for these great roms i installed the TW first it is a great rom its what made me want to install the goggle edition so i did and its a great rom if anyone out there is looking for a no lag ,very fast, smooth and a very clean feel look no further these roms are for you and if you do download them and use them dont forget to hit the thanks button for the dev. the devs enjoy your feed back so hit the thanks button he works hard for us.. THANKS AGAIN BRO your a great dev keep up the good work

willdoe

Feb 19, 2014
Down the street
Yes it does and works great

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

Still running your roms. Great job the ram percent runs about 35-45 % almost always which allowes me to do more on the phone. These roms are very reliable ,smooth, and fast you did a wonderful job on these roms dev. They two roms are my go to roms or the roms that i run all the time. Have not had one crash or freeze up on me yet. I have been swiching back and forth between both of your roms for about a month now and like i said i have had zero issuses with either rom!!! Awesome job dev your the best!! Thanks a bunch for your hard work and fast reliable help!!!

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

If you like the rom please remeber to hit the thanks button the dev works hard for all of us thanks again dev

Reactions: hella356

guut13

Sep 23, 2010
Boston
Nice ROM you have.

By editing the updater-script I was able to get the get the TW version of your ROM to boot up on my ATT phone via safestrap recovery. I'm running MK2 base, but should work for NB1 base users as well.

Since we use the KitKat Magic Tool to flash 4.4.2 ROMs, I posted the script in post 3 of that thread...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51067720

Thank you.

Top Liked Posts