Touch screen not working on ICS roms (st15i)

Search This thread

Aashirg

Aug 1, 2012
I have installed 6 different ICS roms including the stock rom but my touch screen is not working on ICS roms. i have installed the roms according to instructions and all roms installed correctly but when my phone (st15i) restarts for the for the first time after installation than my touch doesn't work at all. i have tried fresh installing again and also tried changing different kernels but problem remained the same.

( Please note that touch screen is working perfectly on custom JB roms and also on stock GB rom )

please solve my problem. i will be very thankful to you

uzgen-uz97

Jun 22, 2013
Uzgen
I have installed 6 different ICS roms including the stock rom but my touch screen is not working on ICS roms. i have installed the roms according to instructions and all roms installed correctly but when my phone (st15i) restarts for the for the first time after installation than my touch doesn't work at all. i have tried fresh installing again and also tried changing different kernels but problem remained the same.

( Please note that touch screen is working perfectly on custom JB roms and also on stock GB rom )

please solve my problem. i will be very thankful to you

remove battery and turn it on again when its not working OK and say result!