Wake Gestures Work Sometimes

Search This thread

Jjday7

Dec 1, 2007
I haven't been able to get voice dial to work from say one. Sliding down while the phone is sleep just turns on the screen. Sometimes voice dilaer will show up but that's every 6 or 7 tries. Sometimes the mic will flash and then disappear.

Anyone else??

The key to the others is movement. Without enough movement of the phone prior to double tap it will not wake. Don't know if that's your issue.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

tnez

Dec 30, 2010
I haven't been able to get voice dial to work from say one. Sliding down while the phone is sleep just turns on the screen. Sometimes voice dilaer will show up but that's every 6 or 7 tries. Sometimes the mic will flash and then disappear.

Anyone else??

The key to the others is movement. Without enough movement of the phone prior to double tap it will not wake. Don't know if that's your issue.

Turn off WiFi calling or change setting to cellular service as priority

Jetbo4

Apr 30, 2014
Columbus
I was trying to post about this in a dev form for a rom I was using I had experienced it to be mostly successful. Except when I use a AOSP lock screen in my rom which I am using. (Both Viper and Insert Coin....not sure about GPE). But with AOSP Lockscreen gestures are seemingly not working at all. Am I doing something wrong or has this not been solved yet?

Top Liked Posts