FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD]Incoming callscreen for Viper 7.x (sense 6) (All M7 Variants)

2,554 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,630
 
By smokin901, Senior Member on 12th May 2014, 07:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just modified Incoming call screen to display larger picture
for Viper 7.x.x

push the attached file to /system/priv-app/ and reboot
or copy/replace the file using root file browser the the permission to RW-RW-R or 644 and reboot




MOD for VIPER 7.x

http://devhost.xda-developers.com/sRv

***********File attached to this post is for Viper 6.2.x and will not work with Viper 7.x please download file from above link for Viper 7**********
Attached Files
File Type: apk Phone.apk - [Click for QR Code] (7.13 MB, 409 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to smokin901 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smokin901 Ad-Free
22nd May 2014, 05:48 PM |#2  
TheFinderOuter's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
works perfectly.
1st September 2014, 12:48 AM |#3  
smokin901's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore, Mumbai, Houston
Thanks Meter: 2,630
 
Donate to Me
More
Mod for Viper.7.x added
4th September 2014, 10:54 AM |#4  
pondikos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 449
 
More
Download Link for Viper 7.x does not work

edit:now is okay
3rd October 2014, 06:47 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin901

Just modified Incoming call screen to display larger picture
for Viper 7.x.x

push the attached file to /system/priv-app/ and reboot
or copy/replace the file using root file browser the the permission to RW-RW-R or 644 and reboot




MOD for VIPER 7.x

http://devhost.xda-developers.com/sRv

***********File attached to this post is for Viper 6.2.x and will not work with Viper 7.x please download file from above link for Viper 7**********

Thank you for your job...but I have a little problem: how can I copy the file?....
I've tested with ES Explorer but it seems that I haven't the "good rights"= read only.....Is there any option in the app to allow this?
3rd October 2014, 07:55 PM |#6  
sniperkill's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben__07

Thank you for your job...but I have a little problem: how can I copy the file?....
I've tested with ES Explorer but it seems that I haven't the "good rights"= read only.....Is there any option in the app to allow this?

There's an a app in the Google Play Store called "Folder Mount", download that app and start it up and it'll do some checks, and it will find and correct the read only permissions you have for your internal storage. Trust me, it will automatically fix your problem. Then after the app fixes your issue, then you can uninstall the app.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
4th October 2014, 12:14 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'm sorry but I don't understand how this app works....
I install it and it just verify if I'm root...no check of permissions???
Maybe I forgot something?...
5th October 2014, 03:30 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Maybe I should switch back to Sense. XD
5th October 2014, 11:29 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben__07

I'm sorry but I don't understand how this app works....
I install it and it just verify if I'm root...no check of permissions???
Maybe I forgot something?...

Any idea???
Because I think I've a linked problem...or it's similar...
I tried to change my radio.img and I had this message:

Quote:

c:\adb>fastboot flash radio radio.img
target reported max download size of 1514139648 bytes
sending 'radio' (70822 KB)...
OKAY [ 4.025s]
writing 'radio'...
FAILED (remote: not allowed)
finished. total time: 4.072s

6th October 2014, 03:36 PM |#10  
smokin901's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore, Mumbai, Houston
Thanks Meter: 2,630
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben__07

Any idea???
Because I think I've a linked problem...or it's similar...
I tried to change my radio.img and I had this message:

adb push Phone.apk /system/priv-app/

oh and you cannot flash radio.img that way. on production HBOOT. it is possible in only engineering HBOOT.
15th November 2014, 11:59 PM |#11  
mielnoir's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 59909 Bestwig
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperkill

There's an a app in the Google Play Store called "Folder Mount", download that app and start it up and it'll do some checks, and it will find and correct the read only permissions you have for your internal storage. Trust me, it will automatically fix your problem. Then after the app fixes your issue, then you can uninstall the app.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Searched for "Folder Mount" ...
Can't find the right app, wether in playstore than elsewhere.

Please share a link.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes