14th January 2013, 12:53 AM |#41  
OP Recognized Developer
Penguins' Republic of Antarctica
Thanks Meter: 23,027

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alezardstar

I don't know if I'm the unique person here but I'll tell it, I guess the 06-01 kernel is more smooth than 13-01 version and I'm facing a bit laggy using WhatsApp and the latest Swype beta on my phone. Probably you will ignore this because ur phone is the "sky" but I think the flags of 06-01 kernel are better than 07-01, the first version, not the v2 or another thing. I come back to 06-01 meanwhile I see another changes in performance there. I'm not atacking your work or telling u what to do, I'm simply telling a opinion. Anyway if u want, I can test a new version or whatever...

Also I dislike the changes you made with Wi-Fi PM Mode when the screen off because sometimes I'm writing or doing anything and the Wi-Fi goes down and put on again without my finger pressed on any button.

Well, i'm sorry to say this, but nobody forces you to use this kernel if you don't like it...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pengus77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2013, 12:53 AM |#42  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjustin

Compared to stock kernel this is pure magic.

One question. In the cm10 thread there is a kernel + battery conservative in one zip. Is it still the same with the kernels released in this thread? I'm just a bit confused.

Read the beginning of this page. This question has already been answered like 5 posts ago...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pengus77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2013, 12:55 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 565

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjustin

Compared to stock kernel this is pure magic.

One question. In the cm10 thread there is a kernel + battery conservative in one zip. Is it still the same with the kernels released in this thread? I'm just a bit confused.

Psp module = wifi conservative.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
14th January 2013, 02:31 AM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I read the 1st post, and I was wondering if there's a plan to support Voodoo Sound. Please?
14th January 2013, 02:34 AM |#45  
Flag Zadar
Thanks Meter: 627

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by komedol

I read the 1st post, and I was wondering if there's a plan to support Voodoo Sound. Please?

There isnt any voodoo to support......
14th January 2013, 02:34 AM |#46  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by komedol

Unfortunately Supercurio never released a Voodoo Sound compatible with anything after gingerbread... so of course i'll slap it in when he does it, but the "when" is totally uncertain...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pengus77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2013, 02:48 AM |#47  
Thanks Meter: 265

More
Base on same source old bootloader slow charge issue new bootloader no slow charge. Mr pengus can enlighten me on this.
14th January 2013, 02:54 AM |#48  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbital_71

Base on same source old bootloader slow charge issue new bootloader no slow charge. Mr pengus can enlighten me on this.

I'm starting to seriously suspect that the slow charge bug is linked to the Bootloader... The code in the kernel is the same for old and new...
The Following User Says Thank You to pengus77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2013, 02:58 AM |#49  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pengus77

I'm starting to seriously suspect that the slow charge bug is linked to the Bootloader... The code in the kernel is the same for old and new...

That what i thought so. I had try from cm10 to cm10.1 base on same source same result old slow charge new everything ok.
14th January 2013, 04:14 AM |#50  
Flag Hueco Mundo
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pengus77

I'm also thinking it when i'm using rc cm10 i'm dying in waiting to fully charge my phone, but on your cm10 it took 2 to 3hrs like temasek cm7 but after charging my phone is so hot

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2
14th January 2013, 04:28 AM |#51  

More
And one of the CPU problem as the setting doesn't stay even u set the maximun to slightly lower thus our phone get hot abit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-14-11-16-54.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	1643152  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beware ! wild penguins, fish slapping takes place here, ics - cm10 - cm10.1, jelly bean, kernel, no polar bears - killer whales or sharks allowed, nvidia sucks - lg sucks more

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)