Issues on Lollipop Build LRX21V.N9005XXUGBOEA

Search This thread

DevilsArc

Dec 21, 2011
Sydney
Hi Everyone, I am having some annoying issues with my Lollipop since upgrading my note 3.
The build is Build LRX21V.N9005XXUGBOEA, Kernal version 3.4.0 -50200004 and base version N9005XXUUGBOD3
I have noticed the GPS is horrible. It often drops out and whilst using it, it drops out all the time and is always losing signal. I had to install a second app to help support the GPS so it works mostly no but not as well as it used too.
The wifi and 4G is a problem as well. It will often freeze and the whole phone becomes unresponsive and I have to take the battery out too reboot it.
Is there a more stable version I should be using please? I am getting tired of these ongoing issues, if I can't find a solution, I might just roll back too kitkat.

ithehappy

May 5, 2008
Calcutta
Google Pixel 2 XL
Other the GPS issue (it locks fine outside but I am still not happy that it sometimes won't lock inside) there are no problems on my phone at all. There is no 4G here, but H+ stays almost always, WiFi is absolutely rock solid too! Honestly I am really happy with this TouchWiz iteration. I was on OEA and I didn't have any issue as far as I can remember, but now I am on OF3, but as you can guess I wasn't having those issues you mentioned on OEA either, so I really don't know what to tell you mate.

DevilsArc

Dec 21, 2011
Sydney
Other the GPS issue (it locks fine outside but I am still not happy that it sometimes won't lock inside) there are no problems on my phone at all. There is no 4G here, but H+ stays almost always, WiFi is absolutely rock solid too! Honestly I am really happy with this TouchWiz iteration. I was on OEA and I didn't have any issue as far as I can remember, but now I am on OF3, but as you can guess I wasn't having those issues you mentioned on OEA either, so I really don't know what to tell you mate.

Thanks for getting back to me. I was hoping someone would be able to point me in the direction of a more solid version. I am running the first one that came out, so am thinking maybe a better version has been released that has fixes in place for these issues. Sorry I am not sure what OEA is or OF3

plumzup67

Nov 7, 2014
london
Thanks for getting back to me. I was hoping someone would be able to point me in the direction of a more solid version. I am running the first one that came out, so am thinking maybe a better version has been released that has fixes in place for these issues. Sorry I am not sure what OEA is or OF3
OF3 is how we refer to firmware the last 3 digits but if I was you I would get very latest OG4 and update your modem to OF3 your firmware is a buggy release

Sent from my SM-G9250 using Tapatalk

Murshad007

Apr 30, 2012
Lahore
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi Everyone, I am having some annoying issues with my Lollipop since upgrading my note 3.
The build is Build LRX21V.N9005XXUGBOEA, Kernal version 3.4.0 -50200004 and base version N9005XXUUGBOD3
I have noticed the GPS is horrible. It often drops out and whilst using it, it drops out all the time and is always losing signal. I had to install a second app to help support the GPS so it works mostly no but not as well as it used too.
The wifi and 4G is a problem as well. It will often freeze and the whole phone becomes unresponsive and I have to take the battery out too reboot it.
Is there a more stable version I should be using please? I am getting tired of these ongoing issues, if I can't find a solution, I might just roll back too kitkat.

I am having a worst issue on same Stock firmware.. Same baseband, same kernel.
All stock
My wifi and Bluetooth isn't turning on.. Please help.

Sent from My LG G Flex LG-F340K Stock KitKat V20D on LTE Network using XDA Free Mobile app

ithehappy

May 5, 2008
Calcutta
Google Pixel 2 XL
Should I reflash same? It's KSA firmware, Or open Europe?
I am in Pakistan currently..

Sent from My LG G Flex LG-F340K Stock KitKat V20D on LTE Network using XDA Free Mobile app
Doesn't matter where you are mate. Just get either OF3 or OG4 from sammobile, whichever has more build number and flash it. Update your modem too.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Redmax!

Jun 7, 2014
Doesn't matter where you are mate. Just get either OF3 or OG4 from sammobile, whichever has more build number and flash it. Update your modem too.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi,
I am on OG4 which I downloaded from Sammobile and I flashed it through Odin (checked only F. Time Reset & Auto Reboot). Everything else works fine but my Wifi does not turn on. Bluetooth & H+ (3G) are also working fine. Can you please tell me whether I need to update modem? I was rooted previously & Knox is at 0x1. Can you share the link for flashing the modem if it's required? Or any other solution please.

Murshad007

Apr 30, 2012
Lahore
Xiaomi Poco F3
OG4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithehappy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatal

Hi,
I am on OG4 which I downloaded from Sammobile and I flashed it through Odin (checked only F. Time Reset & Auto Reboot). Everything else works fine but my Wifi does not turn on. Bluetooth & H+ (3G) are also working fine. Can you please tell me whether I need to update modem? I was rooted previously & Knox is at 0x1. Can you share the link for flashing the modem if it's required? Or any other solution please.

I also flashed UAE Lollipop OG4 but my WiFi and Bluetooth still not turning on.

ithehappy

May 5, 2008
Calcutta
Google Pixel 2 XL
I don't know how and why you guys have these problems!

Anyway, I am sure you must have fully wiped the device before upgrading right? By full wipe I mean wiping everything, TWRP - Advanced Wipe - Select all (except external SD of course) and then flash the ROM via Odin.

Murshad007

Apr 30, 2012
Lahore
Xiaomi Poco F3
I don't know how and why you guys have these problems!

Anyway, I am sure you must have fully wiped the device before upgrading right? By full wipe I mean wiping everything, TWRP - Advanced Wipe - Select all (except external SD of course) and then flash the ROM via Odin.

Nops. I told from the start that I am fully Stock, Never rooted. So I just Cleared cache and Factory data..

Downloaded and Tried to Installed Hong Kong OH3 but failed Twice..

Boot looped in Download mode with yellow triangle.

Reflashed UAE Lollipop again.

What should I flash now? Taiwan Rom OG3 or Nordic countries OF3?

HAMED1

Aug 29, 2018
When i restart my phone it shows set warranty bit : Kernel
how can i slove this peoplem

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

i haved a proplem woth the sm-n9005 when i ever restart my phone it shows set bit warranty bit : kernel

and i have a question if i donloaded a new firmware does the imei will change pls replay fastly