[Find7a] [X900x] CWM Base Recovery 6.0.3.7 + TWRP + Easy ROOT Method

Search This thread

scumpicule

Jun 28, 2012
Hunedoara
Install ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.3.7 (CWM) or Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) on Oppo Find 7a FHD (X900x) + Easy ROOT Method

Warning: Note: No one but yourself is responsible for what you do to your device.

X9007 = Chinese TD-LTE support // X9006 = EU FDD-LTE or US FDD-LTE support

Requirements:

How to install:

1. Connect your phone to your PC. You should see a window with the drivers in an application called 'setup.exe '.

2. Start the installation process and wait until it ends. then disconnect the phone from the PC.

3. Extract the contents of the file ' AndroidSDKSlim.zip ' on your desktop. You should have a folder named ' android-sdk-windows ' where there is another folder: 'platform-tools.'

4. In this folder, move the two .img files you downloaded ( X9007_TWRP_recovery.img X9007_CWM_recovery.img )

5. Turn off your mobile.

6. Restart your mobile in fastboot mode by pressing the High Volume + Power buttons until the appearance of the word ' Fastboot ' .

7. Connect your phone to your PC via the USB cable.

8. In platform-tools folder 'with your mouse, do' right click 'while holding down the 'Shift ' button, then select ' Open a command window here . '

9. In this window, type the following code to verify that your device is recognized.

Code:
     fastboot devices

10. Then type the following command to install the TWRP or CWM :

• For the TWRP

Code:
       fastboot flash recovery X9007_TWRP_recovery.img
    • For the CWM

Code:
       fastboot flash recovery X9007_CWM_recovery.img

11. Once the process is finished, disconnect your phone from your computer, then simultaneously press the buttons ' power ' and 'volume down ' until you feel a vibration.

12. Your phone will reboot into your new custom recovery.

13. Select ' reboot system now ' to reboot your phone !

How to root :

1. Just download the attached file --> UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip
  2. Copy/paste it on your memory phone
  3. Reboot into recovery mode
  4. Flash the file & next reboot your phone
  5. Enjoy ! You're root !

Video : Root method & Flashing Custom recovery by C4ETech

Note

If you don't want to root your phone by this way,(With CUSTOM Recovery) you can see this Thread -->> ROOT method with OPPO Recovery Stock

Credits & Thanks

Dees_Troy
jmz
mazwoz
sammycakes
Chainfire
C4ETech
TonyStark

Your feedback is welcome​

Attachments

• UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 26,334
Last edited:

scumpicule

Jun 28, 2012
Hunedoara
Does this work for the X9006 international model?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Hi,

Yes I think there is not difference betwen the X9007 & X9006. Need confirmation to be sure. Wait for first feedbacks. There is Only frequency bands difference I think...

X9007 = Chinese TD-LTE support
X9006 = EU FDD-LTE or US FDD-LTE support

Last edited:

xen0phon

Feb 11, 2011
Nice one! Now all I need is for the phone to arrive :) Was worried about whether there would be any development going on but it seems I was concerned about nothing.

Cheers.

Reactions: mrkimi84

houz

Jul 12, 2008
Saint Pierre
Can anyone post a nandroid backup of the international model
i want to try it on my chineese model in order to get frznch language fully working

Actually i use morelocale 2 but some stuff are still in english

Thanks

Sent from my X9007 using xda app-developers app

chunnayya

Dec 8, 2009
Singapore
Can anyone post a nandroid backup of the international model
i want to try it on my chineese model in order to get frznch language fully working

Actually i use morelocale 2 but some stuff are still in english

Thanks

Sent from my X9007 using xda app-developers app

How about trying to install the ColorOS 2.0 International Beta? Includes French (as well as Google Play Services and is rooted)

seanpr123

Oct 5, 2011
South Florida
No change in performance or anything?

No change.
If anything a bit faster since I used TiBu to uninstall some stock system junk.

I will warn you though, with TWRP you can't run the stock OS updates (and one was released just this morning).

I'm hoping somebody will be able to find a way around that shortly with a custom zip for TWRP containing the updates though.

farfromovin

Aug 15, 2011
Oxnard, CA
Dang, just opened up my phone, came to XDA to root so I can restore my saved apps and delete some system apps but now I can't get the OTA lol. Oh well, only a matter of time until the newest OTA is available via a flashable zip or at the least we can flash the stock recovery so we can OTA.

krabman

Sep 22, 2008
Yeah, no insult to this work which is great to have but for the moment I figured we were more likely to see a factory bug fix or two like the one that just got pushed before omni hits primetime so I decided to use the kedros method for now.

morphius1966

Aug 29, 2013
I believe with the OTA that went out since then, this custom recovery method may be invalid. I cannot flash CWM or TWRP using your method described above :confused:
(tried to share the image on dropbox, but not letting me for some reason. Here is a copy and paste of what I am getting) -

Directory of C:\TEMP\AndroidSDKSlim\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools

05/07/2014 10:07 AM <DIR> .
05/07/2014 10:07 AM <DIR> ..
05/07/2014 10:03 AM 819,200 adb.exe
05/07/2014 10:03 AM 96,256 AdbWinApi.dll
05/07/2014 10:03 AM 60,928 AdbWinUsbApi.dll
05/07/2014 10:03 AM <DIR> api
05/07/2014 10:03 AM 160,256 fastboot.exe
05/07/2014 10:03 AM 727,881 NOTICE.txt
05/07/2014 10:03 AM 16,654 source.properties
05/07/2014 10:03 AM <DIR> systrace
05/07/2014 10:05 AM 13,877,248 X9007_CWM_recovery.img
05/07/2014 10:07 AM 15,233,024 X9007_TWRP_recovery.img
8 File(s) 30,991,447 bytes
4 Dir(s) 181,535,727,616 bytes free

C:\TEMP\AndroidSDKSlim\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools>fastboot devices
8e72e3fc fastboot

C:\TEMP\AndroidSDKSlim\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools>fastboot flash recover
y x9007_CWM_recovery
error: cannot open 'x9007_CWM_recovery'

C:\TEMP\AndroidSDKSlim\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools>fastboot flash recover
y X9007_CWM_recovery
error: cannot open 'X9007_CWM_recovery'

y X9007_TWRP_recovery
error: cannot open 'X9007_TWRP_recovery'

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Install ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.3.7 (CWM) or Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) on Oppo Find 7a FHD (X900x) + Easy ROOT Method

Warning: Note: No one but yourself is responsible for what you do to your device.

X9007 = Chinese TD-LTE support // X9006 = EU FDD-LTE or US FDD-LTE support

Requirements:

How to install:

1. Connect your phone to your PC. You should see a window with the drivers in an application called 'setup.exe '.

2. Start the installation process and wait until it ends. then disconnect the phone from the PC.

3. Extract the contents of the file ' AndroidSDKSlim.zip ' on your desktop. You should have a folder named ' android-sdk-windows ' where there is another folder: 'platform-tools.'

4. In this folder, move the two .img files you downloaded ( X9007_TWRP_recovery.img X9007_CWM_recovery.img )

5. Turn off your mobile.

6. Restart your mobile in fastboot mode by pressing the High Volume + Power buttons until the appearance of the word ' Fastboot ' .

7. Connect your phone to your PC via the USB cable.

8. In platform-tools folder 'with your mouse, do' right click 'while holding down the 'Shift ' button, then select ' Open a command window here . '

9. In this window, type the following code to verify that your device is recognized.

Code:
       fastboot devices

10. Then type the following command to install the TWRP or CWM :

• For the TWRP

Code:
         fastboot flash recovery X9007_TWRP_recovery.img
      • For the CWM

Code:
         fastboot flash recovery X9007_CWM_recovery.img

11. Once the process is finished, disconnect your phone from your computer, then simultaneously press the buttons ' power ' and 'volume down ' until you feel a vibration.

12. Your phone will reboot into your new custom recovery.

13. Select ' reboot system now ' to reboot your phone !

How to root :

1. Just download the attached file --> UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip
    2. Copy/paste it on your memory phone
    3. Reboot into recovery mode
    4. Flash the file & next reboot your phone
    5. Enjoy ! You're root !

Video : Root method & Flashing Custom recovery by C4ETech

Note

If you don't want to root your phone by this way,(With CUSTOM Recovery) you can see this Thread -->> ROOT method with OPPO Recovery Stock

Credits & Thanks

Dees_Troy
    jmz
    mazwoz
    sammycakes
    Chainfire
    C4ETech
    TonyStark

Your feedback is welcome​
    Stock OPPO recovery

Hi guys

Added video on first post ;)
    Just wanted to confirm the TRWP push worked great on my X9006 last night. Used included SuperSU to root and I'm all set! Well at least until the custom ROMs start flowing :D
    How to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7 Easily

Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7 Easily

So would you like to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7? at that point you are at ideal place. We are here with the instructional exercise on How to Install TWRP in Oppo F7. In this Guide, we will let you know everything identified with TWRP Custom Recovery for Oppo F7.

Oppo F7 is the latest Android phone from Oppo which comes with a Bezeless design. Friends, Are you searching for How to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7 Easily? Here is the proper solution How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Oppo F7. Where you can also learn How to Root Oppo F7 Without PC Easily. So, Just go for it. Don't forget to Share.

Here is The Step by Step Guide to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7 Easily