one click noob question..

Search This thread

micg502

Mar 3, 2014
can i flash stock rom via cwm ? and can someone give me 1000% procent valid link with stock rom.thanks please dont ban me or smthing for my noobish question..

nikunj.baheti@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2013
mumbai
yup you can always flash roms using CWM but make sure you make a backup using CWM and safely keep it on your computer and also follow the steps in the rom links which you can find in the S5830i android development section

mathm2013

Jan 1, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
yup you can always flash roms using CWM but make sure you make a backup using CWM and safely keep it on your computer and also follow the steps in the rom links which you can find in the S5830i android development section

Would you mind reading what he asked? It isn't possible to flash stock rom through CWM, unless you have a backup. OP, next time use the Q&A section for questions.

Reactions: Envy-X
Mar 6, 2014
Mumbai
can i flash stock rom via cwm ? and can someone give me 1000% procent valid link with stock rom.thanks please dont ban me or smthing for my noobish question..
It is not possible..
Please use ODIN to flash stock ROM.. It's easy.. Many tutorials available.. PM me if you still can't do it.
And next time post in proper section please.
Hit thanks if i helped :)

micg502

Mar 3, 2014
It is not possible..
Please use ODIN to flash stock ROM.. It's easy.. Many tutorials available.. PM me if you still can't do it.
And next time post in proper section please.
Hit thanks if i helped :)

I had big problems my friend tried to install custom rom and he fcked it up so i searched on net about some tut how to go back because he didnt made any backup so the thing was in data partition and all of this tutorials werent a big help for me because there was not a file bootloader that i can put in my odin so i found this package that solved my problem i want to share it with others but im fresh here so i cant post a download link here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Would you mind reading what he asked? It isn't possible to flash stock rom through CWM, unless you have a backup. OP, next time use the Q&A section for questions.