FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Theme] liamstears mods. MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD

2,133 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,695
 
By liamstears, Senior Member on 17th May 2011, 11:47 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
18th May 2011, 04:28 AM |#11  
Aust S5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 187
 
Donate to Me
More
Ha I was so excited to try the new mods I started download and revolted into recovery without checking that the download had finished, then wondered why it wouldn't install.... Fixed now and thanks to everyone who had a hand in development. Awesome.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA App
 
 
18th May 2011, 09:22 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Flag Vienna,Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 513
 
More
Do not work on i00 v 5.3 rom....

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA App
18th May 2011, 09:32 AM |#13  
seez1's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninlour

It clearly states on that link RcMIX 3D sense 3.0

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

O yes when I was posting my Q earlier it wasn't there yet flashing now thanks man .

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA Premium App
18th May 2011, 12:15 PM |#14  
jonata's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Casette d'Ete
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
any possibility that can work with revolution 5.16 ?
18th May 2011, 12:19 PM |#15  
Aust S5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 187
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonata

any possibility that can work with revolution 5.16 ?

Check out his site here

http://www.liamstears-dhd.co.uk/downloads.html

Find the one that fits best and try it. But do backup first.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA App
18th May 2011, 01:14 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
really good job...just one question is it possible to port this task bar on kingdom?it s really beautiful!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=946168&page=3
18th May 2011, 01:17 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naya28

really good job...just one question is it possible to port this task bar on kingdom?it s really beautiful!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=946168&page=3

it s a rc mix 5.9.3 status bar on the bottom of the page
18th May 2011, 03:32 PM |#18  
liamstears's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 1,695
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naya28

it s a rc mix 5.9.3 status bar on the bottom of the page

The idea of my theme is that it looks the way it does, I will not change it
The Following User Says Thank You to liamstears For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift liamstears Ad-Free
18th May 2011, 03:55 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Excellent work
18th May 2011, 07:29 PM |#20  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I installed this on V0.1 and have many issues , camara FC , widgets like calendar, clock , friend stream etc out of place and way smaller than normal, any idea why or my question is , can you installed this on V0.1 or is only for V0.2 and up , just dont want to update yet , hear to many bugs and issues with V0.2 and my version works perfect ...
18th May 2011, 07:32 PM |#21  
liamstears's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 1,695
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herson21

I installed this on V0.1 and have many issues , camara FC , widgets like calendar, clock , friend stream etc out of place and way smaller than normal, any idea why or my question is , can you installed this on V0.1 or is only for V0.2 and up , just dont want to update yet , hear to many bugs and issues with V0.2 and my version works perfect ...

Works only on 0.2 and that is clearly stated and with my theme it fixes many of the bugs in 0.2 and I use as my daily rom
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes