Aug 21, 2010
Berlin
Last edited:

Lutherian

Jul 15, 2011
Orléans
Google Pixel 7
Hi there.

Firstly, I'd like to say I love this rom. Excellent battery life, fast, smooth...

But I just had a "android.process.core" crash each time I opened my SMS. Then it happened even on the launcher homescreen (Apex 1.1 Pro).

I restarted my mobile and I got a bootloop (nice bootanimation by the way). I reflashed the rom : bootloop. Wiped Dalvik Cache and Cache : bootloop.

I didn't saved my SMS since a lot of time and I really need them... is there anything I can do without doing a Full Wipe ?

Last edited:

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
Hi there.

Firstly, I'd like to say I love this rom. Excellent battery life, fast, smooth...

But I just had a "android.process.core" crash each time I opened my SMS. Then it happened even on the launcher homescreen (Apex 1.1 Pro).

I restarted my mobile and I got a bootloop (nice bootanimation by the way). I reflashed the rom : bootloop. Wiped Dalvik Cache and Cache : bootloop.

I didn't saved my SMS since a lot of time and I really need them... is there anything I can do without doing a Full Wipe ?

format /system and reflash

edit:maybe fix permissions.

Reactions: Lutherian

Horgul123

Dec 1, 2010
Heßheim
changelog v2.2-

fixed phone.apk crashing problem on 180 dpi.
renamed init.d script, now they start with an 'S'- should fix 30datafix script not working problem.
devil 2_.72 kernel
removed the accidentally added semaphore.apk
chaos revenge animations
there was more....hmmmm....lemme remember.
Where can I find the download? :confused:

Lutherian

Jul 15, 2011
Orléans
Google Pixel 7
Thanks for answering that fast !

I did wipe System, then reboot : bootloop, except this time, I got the Kernel Loading then some text from Recovery mode and it restarted over and over again (like an good ol' bootloop). I reflashed the rom and I just got the previous bootloop (the bootanimation that never ends)

Finally, I returned in Recovery to fix permission and it didn't helped.

And... my Infinitum Rom is 1.1 and the latest is 2.6 ! Oops.

aziz_0

Jan 14, 2011
jeddah
r u sending it to an ics device? when on bl were u sending to an ics or gb device?

I've sent it from my laptop to mobile ( ics ) .
I got this message
1334940758881.jpg

when i send jpg file it's going smoothly

Try install this app it's free http://www.medieval.it/sw/BlueFTP.apk and just when you select files to sent to other device complete by selecting this app...
thx
but that wont help me if i wont to send from computer to mobile

Last edited:

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
I've sent it from my laptop to mobile ( ics ) .
I got this message
1334940758881.jpg

when i send jpg file it's going smoothly

thx
but that wont help me if i wont to send from computer to mobile
if u were sending TO UR MOBILE then u should have wrote that in first place, u wrote "i can't send any apk files by Bluetooth !!!" this. On ics user are not allowed to recieve apks via bluetooth, only sending them via bluetooth is allowed. U should have written that u can't recieve apks in first place, i would have answered straight to that right then.......u just wasted ur and mine, both's time. :/

amayle

Mar 15, 2011
High Wycombe
Hi,

Another update on battery. Today I had a lock up while using Titanium and the phone rebooted. At the time I had 55% battery, after reboot I had 6%. I have had it on standby for a while and it has gone back to 19% although now dropping rapidly. Any ideas please?

Version 2.1 as it comes.

Thanks

Andy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!