[Q] Improving S Pen quality?

Search This thread

kris234

Nov 27, 2010
Hey guys, i mainly use the tablet for studying (writing down notes and lectures) i use the eZpdf.app It works nice i like it.
My question:

Is there a way to improve the S pen quality,smoothnes ? Let's say with some Rom for example? or maybe another pen which is much more preciser?
I have the n8010 still with the 4.1.2 version thou im not sure if 4.4.2 will improve the pen quality...

link6155

Nov 20, 2013
Hey guys, i mainly use the tablet for studying (writing down notes and lectures) i use the eZpdf.app It works nice i like it.
My question:

Is there a way to improve the S pen quality,smoothnes ? Let's say with some Rom for example? or maybe another pen which is much more preciser?
I have the n8010 still with the 4.1.2 version thou im not sure if 4.4.2 will improve the pen quality...

You can actually improve the S-Pen sensitivity by modifying the S Pen itself. If you pop off the button on the pen, underneath will be a screw. By turning these screws, you can adjust how sensitive the S Pen is. Here's a video demonstrating how to do this:

kris234

Nov 27, 2010
You can actually improve the S-Pen sensitivity by modifying the S Pen itself. If you pop off the button on the pen, underneath will be a screw. By turning these screws, you can adjust how sensitive the S Pen is. Here's a video demonstrating how to do this:

Thanks, but i dont think this will improve the precision.