[Q] What phone did you switch from?

Search This thread

hero-dot

May 15, 2011
Coming from a HTC Hero and it is really a little hero because he survived all the flashing radios, kernels, roms ect. Now running ICS surprisely smooth on it. There are some great devs out there and I'm hoping they will support our One S too.

PopArtist

Feb 10, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Coming from the G2...loved it and it served me very well, but was just starting to feel its age and I fell in love with the One S. Holding on to it just case (god forbid) something happens with the One S.

M

mulderc

Samsung vibrant, great phone once you put a custom ROM on it

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

seangprice

Oct 14, 2010
Wanship, Utah
Buh bye G2x.... would have been a killer phone, even now, but lg and T-Mobile dropped the ball. It doesn't help that the tegra based code is a closed development therefore I refuse to by another nvidia based mobile product.

dementor123

Dec 21, 2010
New York City
Coming from Amaze and MT4GS. Honestly, I like Amaze better than One S overall. I think sense 3.0 is the best sense yet. Going to sell MT4GS. PM me if anyone wants it.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium

smb282

Oct 14, 2010
Seattle
The legendary HTC HD2!!! And for the record, dev is still so good on that device that I couldn't bring myself to sell it. Will be hanging onto it to play with for...well, probably forever!

Absolutely loving my One S though...just wish it had an external SD slot and removable battery, but the performance is so freaking awesome I really can't complain. Was able to bootloader unlock, flash recovery and custom ROM the same day I brought it home from the TMO store. Gotta love XDA devs!!!

biggles1000

Jun 17, 2009
Falmouth
piersmw.com
HTC 7 Trophy. The first time I've actually missed features from a past phone, as the seamless social linking and live tiles were just unbeatable. However, the camera on the One S blows the Trophy's put of the water IMHO

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

archie53

Jun 6, 2010
New Jersey
MyTouch 4G slide and as of right now not missing it at all, this phone kicks ass.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium

GerBBAR14_c

May 6, 2012
I switched from N9. Lags and bugs were too much for me, so One S was a clear choice. It's also my first Android device and so far so good, I'm very happy with it. Been using since day 1.

Souelle

May 8, 2012
Nokia N73. I get used to phones, dislike the hassle of moving from one device to another and hate discarding things that still work, so I usually tend to run my handsets into the ground before I think about replacing them.

After years of knocks and drops, my N73 is still going strong (Nokia sure knew how to make 'em), but I decided that I really should move into the modern world.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming from a ZTE Blade disguised as an Orange San Francisco. Big upgrade for me, long overdue.

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA