[Discussion] ICS discussion thread.

Search This thread

N00BY0815

Nov 6, 2011
Hey guys, since all are simply posting every single thing related to ICS in the DEVELOPER section, I create this thread here.

Here you can post everything related to ICS, but which has NOTHING TO DO WITH DEVELOPMENT!

I dont want thanks or anything else for this one here, but keep the devsection clean.
Its purpose is to serve development issues and not noob questions about how to install or WHAT is working... Use this here instead please and leave the other thread to the developers here.

I am none of them, so dont count me in.

I only try to help em now and then, or get some knowledge about how to fix ROMs.

Off it goes ;)

ocovarr112

Feb 23, 2011
Tepic
Motorola Edge
Just 4 replys and there is Flame and Offtopic here.
Do not post anything related to everything else, this is for ICS discussion, keep that way!.

We are working hard, we are not real developers. We are just a team that is trying to make ICS for our OB. Now we are working on fixing audio and wireless as principal. Iam trying to make ICS from source cuz that way we will have light rom and not garbage in there, if someone can do this will be easier fixing bugs.

There will be no ETAs cuz is just not possible to know when we will fix anything, can be right now, can be tomorrow or next week, we dont know...

So guys be patient.

agent205

Sep 22, 2011
House
So, where's the ealier 2nd post ? lol

Sorry,i don't follow the ics progress
How is it going with the audio & band?

sent from derp-mobile

ocovarr112

Feb 23, 2011
Tepic
Motorola Edge
News about ICS

Some Information about ICS:

- New ROM compiled by ready with a lot of bugs, but clean.
- Fixed Blackscreen
- Fixed Stuck at boot
- Fixed Touchscreen
- Fixed Bluetooth
- Clean updater script, no random offset
- Build.prop cleaned and tweaked
- Wifi files added, not working yet but it must do soon
- SD is working
- Gallery and Music work after 1 reboot
- Partial working mount usb mass storage
- Way so smooth than the one you guys have now.
- A lot of small things that I dont remember right now :p

Pump Huang

Mar 30, 2012
Some Information about ICS:

- New ROM compiled by ready with a lot of bugs, but clean.
- Fixed Blackscreen
- Fixed Stuck at boot
- Fixed Touchscreen
- Fixed Bluetooth
- Clean updater script, no random offset
- Build.prop cleaned and tweaked
- Wifi files added, not working yet but it must do soon
- SD is working
- Gallery and Music work after 1 reboot
- Partial working mount usb mass storage
- Way so smooth than the one you guys have now.
- A lot of small things that I dont remember right now :p

that's a great news good job man and thanks :D what about the audio and camera?

Last edited:
Reactions: facekill1337
A

adsf.adf

I wish they would post the ICS version that they have now (With the working Wi-Fi). I don't really care about the GSM, I use VoIP anyway with Viber and Friendcaller. I could live with that until they have fixed the GSM issue.

fongnd

Mar 30, 2007
Toronto

we will release it when fix audio and camera.

what is working:
Wifi fully working
Multitouch
gsm without SIM lock
physicall buttons
rotation
some sensors (not all of them)
I dont remember anything else by now...

do not ask for ETAs, as I say, we will release when it be stable.

Oco,

We understand the hardship that you guys are undertaking to make ICS go live on BLACK.

Just keep us post on the progress. We don't want to.... but is just so god dam anxious about it. I think thats the reason we're all here on XDA.

Reactions: theaks30

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes this is it. Its better we have an account for our team, that way we dont writte who fix anything... just general credits for the 4 of us.

BTW, what can you expect this sunday?

Did you want me to leak this? jajaja... ok, wait til sunday.
    Hey guys, since all are simply posting every single thing related to ICS in the DEVELOPER section, I create this thread here.

Here you can post everything related to ICS, but which has NOTHING TO DO WITH DEVELOPMENT!

I dont want thanks or anything else for this one here, but keep the devsection clean.
    Its purpose is to serve development issues and not noob questions about how to install or WHAT is working... Use this here instead please and leave the other thread to the developers here.

I am none of them, so dont count me in.

I only try to help em now and then, or get some knowledge about how to fix ROMs.

Off it goes ;)
    Thread cleaned.
    Stay on topic or action will be taken against anyone not doing so....
    I dont know why everyone here is so sad and all of you say that feel sry by omer delete him own thread.

On this thread I post every video I took from our team.
    We are working since alpha 2 from omer. We at first was one team, now it split and omer and simone dont work with us. Everyone clame for omer cuz he is the one who post the ROM (and he did even when we decide to not do that), so we start working all again and now we have pretty amazing ICS. Its almost done, we just need fix camera and 3g and thats it. You guys should see that a lot of ppl are working on this, not just omer. That is why I say he took all credits, cuz even when he put our name in some fixes he is the owner of the thread and he dosnt contribuit a lot on that, thats it.

So there is not reason to be sad, cuz nothing change... omer say he fix audio an camera, but that is. Simple words. We show you video and even with that you believe more on omer? I dont say he is not good, he know a lot. All Im saying is that you guyz will have ICS soon, a stable one without omer.

we will release it when fix audio and camera.

what is working:
    Wifi fully working
    Multitouch
    gsm without SIM lock
    physicall buttons
    rotation
    some sensors (not all of them)
    I dont remember anything else by now...

do not ask for ETAs, as I say, we will release when it be stable.