Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,630

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

Attachment 2909873

Quote:
Originally Posted by Train88

Don't remember who it was, but how you like that menu? Still transparent "technically" (aka barely)

Team BlackOut... or Back Out

Don't know if you're referring to me either. But IMHO the left menu is a little too opaque for a clear version. But then again, screenshots are sometimes messing up the real phone look. No criticism intended at all here btw..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
11th September 2014, 04:15 AM |#10102  
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 504

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Train88

Don't remember who it was, but how you like that menu? Still transparent "technically" (aka barely)

All I see is that I like it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davietr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift davietr Ad-Free
11th September 2014, 04:50 AM |#10103  
Recognized Themer
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 14,214

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

Don't know if you're referring to me either. But IMHO the left menu is a little too opaque for a clear version. But then again, screenshots are sometimes messing up the real phone look. No criticism intended at all here btw..

Last YouTube - alpha was 90 (for guide BG)
Last screenshot - alpha cc
This one - alpha 95

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Train88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Train88 Ad-Free
11th September 2014, 05:26 AM |#10104  
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 3,797

Donate to Me
More
Tried to decompile copy and got issues with java generation. After adding the parents for the styles and using JAD, I get an error in parsing the apk. Resigning doesn't help. Any ideas?
11th September 2014, 05:35 AM |#10105  
Recognized Themer
Flag Greenville, SC

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfasdfvful

Tried to decompile copy and got issues with java generation. After adding the parents for the styles and using JAD, I get an error in parsing the apk. Resigning doesn't help. Any ideas?

Either an error with parents or the manifest got screwed up after being decompiled... not completely sure cuz I've never tried it, but sounds similar to what Spotify used to do

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Train88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Train88 Ad-Free
11th September 2014, 05:48 AM |#10106  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 913

More
And from my legend sgs with your theme. Fyi i noticed that prediction and flow here is not working as good as in s4,maybe it needs some time.
Send from my gt-i9000 cm11mackay tbo powered
The Following User Says Thank You to tsatomas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tsatomas Ad-Free
11th September 2014, 05:52 AM |#10107  
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 3,797

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsatomas

And from my legend sgs with your theme. Fyi i noticed that prediction and flow here is not working as good as in s4,maybe it needs some time.

Send from my gt-i9000 cm11mackay tbo powered

If you are referring to the themed SwiftKey, changing the themes shouldn't really have an effect on functionality as they are separate. Maybe having too many themes could slow it down but I don't think prediction should be affected

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
11th September 2014, 06:04 AM |#10108  
Flag Athens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfasdfvful

If you are referring to the themed SwiftKey, changing the themes shouldn't really have an effect on functionality as they are separate. Maybe having too many themes could slow it down but I don't think prediction should be affected

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

yes and no, i refer to themed SwiftKey and is not slow, it prefers names first or wrong words, it is not relative to theme i think , maybe i have to play with settings or Just needs time to learn (example: i type learn and it give LeBron!)
11th September 2014, 06:16 AM |#10109  
Recognized Themer
Flag Greenville, SC

Donate to Me
More
S4 user coming from aosp keyboard, but was a swype beta user forever. No issues after first five minutes

May just take a little too get used to. It does seem to require you to be more precise than any other keyboard I've tried

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Train88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Train88 Ad-Free
11th September 2014, 06:41 AM |#10110  
Flag Athens

More
i Just noticed the difference between my 2phones, in s4 i have not that mater, maybe because i have been using it since long . Anyway that is getting OT, themed SwiftKey is fine😂(and i wanted TO post this clear screenshot, thats all, no complain etc)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tsatomas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tsatomas Ad-Free
11th September 2014, 09:53 AM |#10111  
Flag Cosmo, Fl
Thanks Meter: 459

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Oh yeah I just added more sexy to it.
Ideas taken from Sonny's swiftkey theme thread. Going to testing first then app.

Free TBO Updater App

Fix Gmail

My KlearKat Nexus 7 sent this using tapatalk

You guys really like SwiftKey? Every time I try it I always seem to have weird prediction issues - maybe I just need to let it "learn' a bit longer. . I used to be a big swype guy, but since they linked up with Dragon I've been on the lookout for a better keyboard - been using google or TBO L pretty much for a while now, but miss the number row...

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsatomas

yes and no, i refer to themed SwiftKey and is not slow, it prefers names first or wrong words, it is not relative to theme i think , maybe i have to play with settings or Just needs time to learn (example: i type learn and it give LeBron!)

Right yeah this is similar to what was referring to above... just seems like Swiftkey (in general, nothing to do with theming) has odd predicitons, at least compared to what I'm used to with Google or Swype. It obviously has a different prediction algorithm or sorts, so may just take some tweaking, or some more time learning what we actually want to type .
The Following User Says Thank You to 78Staff For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 78Staff Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)