Search This thread

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
UPpVq.jpg

Themed Sense 4 Clock Widget

Ok, I pulled the widget from the Nocturnal VeNuM Rom and decided to make them look a little different. So I thought to myself, who has made some of the best looking Flip clocks that I have ever seen, and one name popped in my mind. Bad Seed Custom's Stoney 666. Bad Seed Customs has helped me tons awhile back so I hit him up with a PM to see if he would mind if I port some of his clocks and he didn't even hesitate to say yes. I also added a couple of awesome versions from our very own Tiffany84. She themed a couple that go awesome with some of my themes. Hope you all like what I did and be sure to jump over and give Stoney 666 and Tiffany84 some thanks. They definitely deserve it. Here are the links to their threads.

Stoney 666 - Custom Flip Clocks

Tiffany84 - ICS with a Twist of Honey Theme

Here are the goods. Download the apk and place on your sd card. Use a file manager program like MyFiles, Root Explorer etc..... to install the apk. After install add Sense 4 Widget to your homescreen.

More versions to come, but this should be a good start. Hope you enjoy.​

Credits and Thanks:

Stoney 666 and everyone at Bad Seed Custom's.

Tiffany84

VeNuM and everyone with Team VeNuM.

Mijjah74 and Team Nocturnal.

Anybody else who I might have missed.

niYQ6.gif

Last edited:

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
What a good idea. I use to use all of these clocks Stoney made. Didnt even think about pulling images. Thanks dazed.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
What a good idea. I use to use all of these clocks Stoney made. Didnt even think about pulling images. Thanks dazed.

You got it started by those clocks you did. I'm still loving the synergy one you did. I had to resize some of the images from his clocks, but I think they turned out pretty good. Thanks again Tiff.

Sent from my Twisted - VeNuMized Epic 4G Touch.

Reactions: TeamERA and VECTUS

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
You got it started by those clocks you did. I'm still loving the synergy one you did. I had to resize some of the images from his clocks, but I think they turned out pretty good. Thanks again Tiff.

Sent from my Twisted - VeNuMized Epic 4G Touch.

Hey, your welcome. I think they turned out great. Good ol' Stoney.

mijjah74

Dec 13, 2010
Raymore
Wow, I felt like I somehow ended up on an old evo thread. Nice, real nice.

I really like the twisted one, it might have to go in the next noc venum update. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: dazednconfused

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Wow, I felt like I somehow ended up on an old evo thread. Nice, real nice.

I really like the twisted one, it might have to go in the next noc venum update. :D

Thanks man. Love Bad Seed's stuff, I always wanted an Evo just so I could run their stuff when I had my regular Epic. Be sure to thank Tiffany84 for the Twisted one. She is so awesome.

Dazed your an animal! Where do you find the time brotha??! Great work and thank you for sharing it with us!!:D

I get bored easy, and this stuff is my escape from reality..lol. Thanks for the kind words.

Reactions: VECTUS

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
Thanx for keeping my work alive homie! I was starting to miss seeing my clocks in the screen shot threads... Hahaha Tiff... I see you still at it too... That's good! I'll be back as soon as I'm done with school, I hope...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Dazed, these look great! I grabbed Carbon Fiber (big surprise!) Can we rename to install multiple or will they overwrite? Thanks

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dazednconfused

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Thanx for keeping my work alive homie! I was starting to miss seeing my clocks in the screen shot threads... Hahaha Tiff... I see you still at it too... That's good! I'll be back as soon as I'm done with school, I hope...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Thanks for let me keep it alive. Your stuff is just sick, and I can't get enough of it. Thanks again for all of the help.

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Dazed, these look great! I grabbed Carbon Fiber (big surprise!) Can we rename to install multiple or will they overwrite? Thanks

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I just keep them in a folder on my sd, and just reinstall one over the other with myfiles. It only takes like 30 seconds to install over the other. Thanks by the way.

Reactions: JohnCorleone

Top Liked Posts