[Guide] Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5200/P5210 without pre-rooted firmware

174 posts
Thanks Meter: 93

By LYandroid, Senior Member on 18th November 2013, 02:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th March 2016, 03:10 PM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hey man, awesome work! I've made video of your tutorial: https://youtu.be/U9TSr-5P20Y
The Following User Says Thank You to hamsturcio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamsturcio Ad-Free

16th March 2016, 06:26 AM |#272  
OP Senior Member
Flag Benghazi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsturcio

Hey man, awesome work! I've made video of your tutorial: https://youtu.be/U9TSr-5P20Y

Thanks ^^ ,that video tutorial is very useful, will add your video link in my tutorial
again thank you and i appreciate your work on the video, that makes me happy
23rd March 2016, 10:49 PM |#273  
Flag Siegen
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello today i try to unbrick my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 WiFi with the Software from the Forum here and from Sam Mobiles. Everytime i put the tar.md5 file in the pda folder in odin and click start (my tab is in download mode) odin fails or odin stucks loading or even cant get the connection. I think now i completely ruined my Tab or can someone of u help me??

Best regards

Nick
28th March 2016, 09:18 PM |#274  
OP Senior Member
Flag Benghazi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmherr93

Hello today i try to unbrick my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 WiFi with the Software from the Forum here and from Sam Mobiles. Everytime i put the tar.md5 file in the pda folder in odin and click start (my tab is in download mode) odin fails or odin stucks loading or even cant get the connection. I think now i completely ruined my Tab or can someone of u help me??

Best regards

Nick

Hello Nick,
If you can still access download mode try to flash this rom to your tab (assuming your tab model is P5210 Wifi):
http://www.mediafire.com/?9nclo0989y434yv (extract the file before flashing through odin)
incase if it doesn't work post some screenshots of odin (before and after flashing) and i will try my best to help.
10th April 2016, 04:14 PM |#275  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Awesome!! Thanks alot for the hard work!! Works great. Will there be a ROM coming for newer firmwares than KitKat?
15th April 2016, 09:02 AM |#276  
OP Senior Member
Flag Benghazi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpyke

Awesome!! Thanks alot for the hard work!! Works great. Will there be a ROM coming for newer firmwares than KitKat?

i appreciate that , sadly there won't be any official ROM for Samsung Tab 3 10.1 newer than kitkat since Samsung seems to have stopped support for this device, but you can still use custom ROM's incase if you haven't tried it
15th April 2016, 10:11 AM |#277  

More
Haha, as a matter if fact, i just found a thread for a custom Android 5.x ROM!
I'm really starting to like this forum!!
12th July 2016, 04:13 PM |#278  

More
thank you , youve just helped me unbrick my tablet by flashing a different rom thatn the one i had in the beginning ...
24th July 2016, 05:17 PM |#279  
Flag Beijing Shunyi
Thanks Meter: 128

Donate to Me
More
thanks for the guide . helped me fix my mom's tablet lol
29th October 2016, 02:22 PM |#280  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Can I use TWRP 3.x version by nels posted in dev topic with this method right away?
30th October 2016, 01:34 PM |#281  
OP Senior Member
Flag Benghazi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyLan

Can I use TWRP 3.x version by nels posted in dev topic with this method right away?

I think it's possible, even thought i still haven't used that recovery yet,but you should give it a try
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy tab 3 10.1, root galaxy tab 3 10.1, root p5200, root p5210

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)