Stock music files

Search This thread
Hello folks -- I rooted/installed a custom ROM on my M8 the other day and I forgot to back-up the stock music samples files, a couple of which I actually enjoyed (there was one by Soulstice and a few more I forget). Would any of you be kind enough to post them if permissible?

Alternatively, I did back-up my stock configuration but I'm uncertain how to unpack the md5 files created by TWRP. When I rename them to zip, they become corrupted. Any thoughts?

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Hello folks -- I rooted/installed a custom ROM on my M8 the other day and I forgot to back-up the stock music samples files, a couple of which I actually enjoyed (there was one by Soulstice and a few more I forget). Would any of you be kind enough to post them if permissible?

Alternatively, I did back-up my stock configuration but I'm uncertain how to unpack the md5 files created by TWRP. When I rename them to zip, they become corrupted. Any thoughts?

You need to name the .win files to zip so for example just system.zip ...also md5 aren't any files directly for system it's just for the recovery to compare if the backupped files aren't having any missing files...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

You need to name the .win files to zip so for example just system.zip ...also md5 aren't any files directly for system it's just for the recovery to compare if the backupped files aren't having any missing files...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for taking the time to reply: that's actually what I did previously -- there are 3 large files and when I rename them and try to extract them, I get a message saying the operation can't be completed because they're corrupted.

Oh well. Doesn't matter. I'm certain someone will share them eventually.