[Rom][DISCONTINUED][Endymion V3.5|Sense 3.5|GB 2.3.5][ControlCenter]

Search This thread

bittermormon

Jul 21, 2006
I got another bug when i plug my headphone and reciveing a call I can hear the other person but he cannot hear me any suggestion :confused::confused:

Thanks

Yes,I have problem with this as well. Besides that, I must say this is the BEST Rom that I have used on this phone...can't wait for the next update :S
Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

I think this has to do with beats. I remember it being a problem when sense 3.5 ROMs came out. This is the only thing keeping me from using this awesome ROM.

S

sckboy78

I think this has to do with beats. I remember it being a problem when sense 3.5 ROMs came out. This is the only thing keeping me from using this awesome ROM.

Yea, beats screws up everything as far as mic in headsets go. I know tdj fixed the issue awhile ago but I don't know how.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

S

sckboy78

Discontinued? :'(

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

Yea. I'm retiring...lol! Just busy with life. Lowveld has moved to Sense 4 because they have the 3.0 kernel from HTC. I refuse to but out another sense 4.0 rom with all the same issues as the ones we have here. It's becoming overkill. I really doubt we will see a sense ics rom with working camera even if we get a 3.0 kernel. The Desire S had to do a full firmware upgrade to get it going. Don't expect a firmware upgrade for us. We won't go past Gingerbread firmware. We were very fortunate this phone got the life it did. We had so much and I think we are maxed out. We had Sense 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 3.5 and a little bit of 4.0 not to mention aosp and every variant that comes with that. Fortunate for sure. That's why I'm retiring. I'm maxed out. I released one ics rom and to me that had the most features than any of the multiple ics roms out. Trackpad wake, some what working video camera, no force closing or freezes. So with that, I hang my hat until my new device. A big thanks to all my people that's downloaded any of my ports. This one by far was my favorite.

Last edited:

bittermormon

Jul 21, 2006
I'm not the type to gush and kiss ass of devs but your stuff was always great and your attitude on the forums was always top notch. Thanks for everything you've put out.

S

sckboy78

I'm not the type to gush and kiss ass of devs but your stuff was always great and your attitude on the forums was always top notch. Thanks for everything you've put out.

I appreciate that for sure. I did this for fun. I put in work. It took me months and months of learning and searching and asking questions and tons of trial and error. I didn't just go from a noob then to dev in a month. I don't consider myself a dev. I'm a member of a kickass community. I've learned from every single person that's ever gave back to it. This place is different for sure now. It's quite embarrassing. Too many egos and people sucking ass to feed that ego. Cocky mofo's to say the least. I never went around acting like my **** don't stink and then force feed them my ego with my rusty ass spoon. It's sad but whatever helps you sleep at night. Take it how you want but what I did was give back to the community that gave to me. I released stuff that I thought people would enjoy not what I want them to enjoy. Give and take. Rant over.

Last edited:

jjbadd385

Jul 10, 2011
Laurens S.C.
Thanks sckboy78 for everything man! I'm holding out hope for a working camera on sense 4, then that would keep me content until I decided which phone I want to dive in next. I'll keep my eyes open to see where u end up, and I might follow you & try to upgrade my skills. I've found myself without a pc for the 1st time in years, due to my brokeness, being unemployed sucks! But again, thanks for your hard work, and this is the Rom I've settled with til a fully functional 4 comes out, or I get a new device. Love this Rom :)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

Reactions: elfysrfr

jayb222

Jan 27, 2009
New York
Yea. I'm retiring...lol! Just busy with life. Lowveld has moved to Sense 4 because they have the 3.0 kernel from HTC. I refuse to but out another sense 4.0 rom with all the same issues as the ones we have here. It's becoming overkill. I really doubt we will see a sense ics rom with working camera even if we get a 3.0 kernel. The Desire S had to do a full firmware upgrade to get it going. Don't expect a firmware upgrade for us. We won't go past Gingerbread firmware. We were very fortunate this phone got the life it did. We had so much and I think we are maxed out. We had Sense 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 3.5 and a little bit of 4.0 not to mention aosp and every variant that comes with that. Fortunate for sure. That's why I'm retiring. I'm maxed out. I released one ics rom and to me that had the most features than any of the multiple ics roms out. Trackpad wake, some what working video camera, no force closing or freezes. So with that, I hang my hat until my new device. A big thanks to all my people that's downloaded any of my ports. This one by far was my favorite.

Thanks for all your work man. Do you know what phone are you upgrading to?

estallings15

Apr 22, 2011
Well dude, I 100% agree with you. I have to wait until Dec for an upgrade, which is why I'm still here. It sucks, but that's life. Maybe I'll find a good deal on a phone before then.
Cheers mate. Don't forget about us.

gmlawrence33

Jan 24, 2011
Bayville
Thanks, I ran all your roms and loved them all. Good luck with whatever your future holds. And keep having fun!

S

sckboy78

I'm not leaving, leaving. Just living life. I'm prepay so until I can get a good deal or whatever I'm still here. I'm really thinking about the Amaze. Seems solid. Not sure about the OneS. I need a memory card slot. The Amaze seems like a perfect fit. I refuse anything else but HTC. I feel bad for Samsung users. They get no variety like us HTC guys get. It's just mainly aosp and that's it.

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach
I'm not leaving, leaving. Just living life. I'm prepay so until I can get a good deal or whatever I'm still here. I'm really thinking about the Amaze. Seems solid. Not sure about the OneS. I need a memory card slot. The Amaze seems like a perfect fit. I refuse anything else but HTC. I feel bad for Samsung users. They get no variety like us HTC guys get. It's just mainly aosp and that's it.

Might see you on the amaze

eliasadrian

Nov 8, 2010
SLC, UT
Yea...its calling me big time. If I can get it on the cheap then I'm there.

Development on the amaze is so-so, but nrgz just updated his energy ROM for us. Since he prefers the amaze over his one x he wants it to be more solid. I love the phone, the only thing is I wish it was thinner, but other than that it's a beast. And we are getting a small group of solid devs, but like every phone, we could use more!

I used to have the mt4g and my fiance still does, I just loaded this on to her phone and it's great. She needs everything working and running smooth, so thanks!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Top Liked Posts