My Core Doesn't Open.. Help Pls. [SOLVED]

Search This thread

GalaxyCorePH

Feb 2, 2014
Lubao
After editing my phones build.prop and reboot it... it doesn't open after the GALAXY Core logo.. it stays black screen. In download mode after I press continue it just off... Help pls..

Last edited:

AnsleyC

Jan 24, 2014
Margao
Hmmm... what exactly did u edit in buildprop that led to this? Do you have a cwm backup? If yes, then restoring it can help!!u've soft bricked ur phone and it can be fixed, chill!! Nd regarding the download mode wen does it go off? After pressing the vol up button?

Reactions: GalaxyCorePH

GalaxyCorePH

Feb 2, 2014
Lubao
Hmmm... what exactly did u edit in buildprop that led to this? Do you have a cwm backup? If yes, then restoring it can help!!u've soft bricked ur phone and it can be fixed, chill!! Nd regarding the download mode wen does it go off? After pressing the vol up button?

I don't have CWM.. Yes, after pressing the volume up button...

AnsleyC

Jan 24, 2014
Margao
He said that he can't get to odin to flash stock firmware... :| nor does he have a CWM recovery...

Well, do you have ADB?

GalaxyCorePH

Feb 2, 2014
Lubao
Thank You! Guys..

It's soft bricked but it can be repaired by a professional or u can try to flash stock rom, don't worry and panic if it's booting then its not hard bricked

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

He said that he can't get to odin to flash stock firmware... :| nor does he have a CWM recovery...

Well, do you have ADB?

Thank You! For Your All Suggestions And Help... I finally fix it. the download mode is now working. And I flashed the stock rom. Special Thanks to @CoreGuy @AnsleyC :good::laugh:

AnsleyC

Jan 24, 2014
Margao
You could have just pushed the stock build.prop with adb without losing any data. But anyways, Nice to know that your phone is now fixed.. :laugh::laugh:

Reactions: GalaxyCorePH

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't have CWM.. Yes, after pressing the volume up button...

It's soft bricked but it can be repaired by a professional or u can try to flash stock rom, don't worry and panic if it's booting then its not hard bricked

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    You could have just pushed the stock build.prop with adb without losing any data. But anyways, Nice to know that your phone is now fixed.. :laugh::laugh: