PC won't recognize my i9505 when I connect it through USB

Search This thread

calinoii

Oct 16, 2011
I have Samsung USB Drivers installed,Kies installed,and when I connect my phone to my pc with the usb cable(original) it gives an error that windows couldn't recognize my device,I can flash stuff with odin but it just won't let me acces my phone's storage from my computer.It also doesn't show me that popup with MTP thing when I connect it.I have windows 7 x64

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
I have Samsung USB Drivers installed,Kies installed,and when I connect my phone to my pc with the usb cable(original) it gives an error that windows couldn't recognize my device,I can flash stuff with odin but it just won't let me acces my phone's storage from my computer.It also doesn't show me that popup with MTP thing when I connect it.I have windows 7 x64
1. Conect ur phone to ur pc
2. Press Windows key + R
3. Write devmgmt.msc and press enter
4. Make a screenshot and show me how many yellow admirations do u have there

calinoii

Oct 16, 2011

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 111

calinoii

Oct 16, 2011
- Disconect ur phone.
- Rename the file attached for .exe
- Install it
- Make me a new screenshot of the "devmgmt.msc" when u finish the installation.
- Install the Windows 7 updates too then.

Installed that intel thingy but no luck :( and now windows updates for me (I have a modded windows to don't make updates)

EDIT: So I managed to do the updates (like 160 updates) and it took around 5 hours :)) still no luck,here is the print and I do not have any yellow exclamation marks anymore

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited: