[ ROM ] Stock Rooted FC15 System [ ICS / OS 4.0.3 ]

Search This thread

Freeroot

Dec 31, 2010
Seattle
Each time a new leak is posted:

a9eqW.gif

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM is completely stock with exception that root/busybox is included and it uses the stock(No CWM) kernel.

All must be flashed through CWM, so flash the modem also in the same CWM session because once you reboot, you won't have CWM

Factory reset \ Data format is HIGHLY recommended(use FORMAT ALL attached before flashing)

Stock Rooted FC15 ROM (v1.0)
    md5 - 1adc8261780551227590761b9b0eb55b

Stock Rooted De-odex'd FC15 ROM (v1.0)
    md5 - 1a6c0a1c42357ee1aa923f84f3c7bdd6

FC15 Modem
    md5 - d014800ca4e4a5b3f2342d7ee7895cfd

Make sure to give thanks to sextape for posting the tar of this build
    Here is a small ICS theme in a flashable zip. It themes the statusbar, pull down notification area, dialer, mms and settings. You will need to use a kernel that has a custom recovery built into it like Rogue or CWM. Once you have a custom recovery, just boot into recovery, wipe cache/dalvik cache and flash. Once you get down flashing I am also posting a flashable zip that contains the stock/NO CWM FC15 kernel. So before you reboot after flashing the theme, you can flash the kernel and you will be back on the stock FC15 kernel. Credit goes to ssconceptz and overstew since I used some of the images from there ICS theme. Just trying to give people who like the ICS look something to hold them over until the full ICS theme gets updated. Which at the rate these leaks are dropping, it's really hard to do.

ICS Theme:http://www.mediafire.com/?ee8zoys81e7s3d8

Stock/NO CWM FC15 kernel:http://www.mediafire.com/?vuvql3rakb61h2a
    Here is a flashable of the stock FC15 Kernel
    I think someone was looking for the 3d gallery the other day in the FC14 ROM thread, I think this is it and will also allow the gallery widget. Just push it to system/apps.
    What are the differences or can you point me to the thread so I can read it between calks modified and full wipe all tried searching it thru forum search 147 results that got me no where lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Format all zip will fromat cache, dalvik, system, data
    Modified format all will format cache, dalvik, sytem.
    That's the difference.
    If you apply modified format all your data will remain untouched.