[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][ BUILD #4]Cyanogenmod 7.2 Compiled From Source[07/11/12][Uploaded]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kD

Jan 20, 2012
San Diego, CA
Hello,
Friends I Have Got you Cyanogenmod 7 Compiled From Source ! Well I know It is Already Fully Stable But You're Device Config Was very Messy and Very Old Design ! So I had Updated It For Getting Official CM7 Support But Before Pushing This To Gerrit I Need to Be Sure That ROM Is Fully Working So For Some Time I'm Making Some Alpha - Beta Builds ! So Please Support me By Downloading the Build and Testing it. Thank You :) !

debut22t6e5m.png
CyanogenMod 7.2 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 2.3.7 (Gingerbread), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include 
#include /warning/brick #
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
 * cause of male impotence.
 */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Whats Working

-Booting
-Audio
-Camera
-Videos
-Hardware Acceleration
-GPU
-CM :p
-Needs More Reports :D

What Doesnt work-

-IT IS STILL NOT TESTED :(

Help Me To Get This Phone Second Hand :D

If you Want to Help me Please Consider Donation So I Can Buy GT540 From Here --->>> http://bitly.com/TrkYoM
It is 5000 INR It Means Around 92 $ American Dollars ! If you Get Me Half of it Still I Can Buy it !

My Paypal Donation Email is lalitahamal16@gmail.com

Last edited:

kD

Jan 20, 2012
San Diego, CA
Changelog

Build #4 {07/11/12} -

-Fix Ril ( NETWORK/DATA )
-Build Copybit,Ril,Gralloc,Cam From Source
-Device Config Bumped with edit based on wingrime
-Needs Testing

Build #3 {05/11/12} -

-Booted Again
-Build Gralloc From Source Again
-Missing HW Added
-Some Accleration
-Mainly Aimed on Getting it Booted Again :)

Build #2 {20/10/12} -

-Not Booting
-Fixed RIL
-Fixed Initial Boot
-Prebuilt Gralloc
-Prebuilt Copybit
-Include PV Encoders in Build ( Possibly Fix Video Rendering )
-Changed Kernel
-Added Missin Touch Config To Fix Softkeys (Temporary)
-Fixed Some Blobs
-Fix Wifi by Adding Missing WPA Supplicant Conf
-Build Stagefright
-Included Swap Script
-Some More acceleration
-Sensors
-Cleanup With Device config

Build #1-

-Initial Version
-Rom Bootable with Miro AOSP Kernel
-BootLoader name as GT540
-New Device Config

Last edited:

jaapstreepjan

Dec 28, 2010
-Wifi
-BT
-Data
-GSM
-Brightness
-Camera
-Camcoder
-Gallery
-Call
etc..

i can't test the camera, because my camera is broken. and I can't test data and gsm and calling either. (lost my simcard) ...

EDIT:
Can't test it. SD card is dead. can't flash it. unless you make a fastboot version...

Last edited:

XqepX

Feb 22, 2012
For me it also doesn´t work :/ I made a full wipe and then i flashed the ROM, then i reboot my phone but it stuck at the LG Logo

kD

Jan 20, 2012
San Diego, CA
Now Change Boot.img and /system/lib/modules folder from any other roms ! Wingrime or Miroslav mm aosp gb it will fix it ;)

bataya

Apr 12, 2010
Belgrade
Not everyone have fb. :) There was some story long time ago that pcfighter rom have 2g split and miroslav and mur4ik 3g (or something like that), so miro kernel wont work on any rom that use pcfighter source. (Dont know what 2g, 3g split are)

sent by tT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changelog

Build #4 {07/11/12} -

-Fix Ril ( NETWORK/DATA )
    -Build Copybit,Ril,Gralloc,Cam From Source
    -Device Config Bumped with edit based on wingrime
    -Needs Testing

Build #3 {05/11/12} -

-Booted Again
    -Build Gralloc From Source Again
    -Missing HW Added
    -Some Accleration
    -Mainly Aimed on Getting it Booted Again :)

Build #2 {20/10/12} -

-Not Booting
    -Fixed RIL
    -Fixed Initial Boot
    -Prebuilt Gralloc
    -Prebuilt Copybit
    -Include PV Encoders in Build ( Possibly Fix Video Rendering )
    -Changed Kernel
    -Added Missin Touch Config To Fix Softkeys (Temporary)
    -Fixed Some Blobs
    -Fix Wifi by Adding Missing WPA Supplicant Conf
    -Build Stagefright
    -Included Swap Script
    -Some More acceleration
    -Sensors
    -Cleanup With Device config

Build #1-

-Initial Version
    -Rom Bootable with Miro AOSP Kernel
    -BootLoader name as GT540
    -New Device Config
    Hello,
    Friends I Have Got you Cyanogenmod 7 Compiled From Source ! Well I know It is Already Fully Stable But You're Device Config Was very Messy and Very Old Design ! So I had Updated It For Getting Official CM7 Support But Before Pushing This To Gerrit I Need to Be Sure That ROM Is Fully Working So For Some Time I'm Making Some Alpha - Beta Builds ! So Please Support me By Downloading the Build and Testing it. Thank You :) !

debut22t6e5m.png
    CyanogenMod 7.2 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 2.3.7 (Gingerbread), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    #include /warning/brick #
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Whats Working

-Booting
    -Audio
    -Camera
    -Videos
    -Hardware Acceleration
    -GPU
    -CM :p
    -Needs More Reports :D

What Doesnt work-

-IT IS STILL NOT TESTED :(

Help Me To Get This Phone Second Hand :D

If you Want to Help me Please Consider Donation So I Can Buy GT540 From Here --->>> http://bitly.com/TrkYoM
    It is 5000 INR It Means Around 92 $ American Dollars ! If you Get Me Half of it Still I Can Buy it !

My Paypal Donation Email is lalitahamal16@gmail.com
    Downloads

LATEST VERSION :
    cm-7-20121106-UNOFFICIAL-gt540.zip

-Build #4 Is Uploaded : http://d-h.st/nmO

OLDER BUILDS
    ----------->>> Click Here to Download CM7 Build #3 For GT540
    Sorry for The Delay Friends But Finally Update is Coming in 24 Hours :) Thank you for Being So Patient !
    Friends, Build #3 is Coming in 2-3 Hours ;) Thank you For Testing #2 I hope 3rd will boot ;)