MILESTONE 3 HELP REQUIRED (cannot connect to pc and cannot read sd card

Search This thread

Lycanist

Mar 8, 2014
pune
HI, Please suggest what to do, I has highly messed up my milestone 3. i installed steel droid without rooting the phone and since then my phone shows in other devices on pc and phone cannot read sd card. i understand its my mistake, i do no stuff about rooting but i was too eager to chk what happens when you flash without root :crying:

?My phone was bricked after flashing steeldroid, then i unbricked with droid 3 bat file and phone works fine apart from sd card and pc connection. since last 7 days i have been flashing my phone with all different stocks like droid 3, milestone, me863 (china retail) etc etc, I tried 20 different ways to connect phone to pc via softwares and adb drivers and what not still no joy :rolleyes: I think my bootloader or some thing may have been damaged or corrupted...not sure. please help. I forgot to mention i have 2 milestone 3's (verizon) and other phone has no issue at all, it does connect to pc and sd card works.

Last edited:

Lycanist

Mar 8, 2014
pune
more info

HI, Please suggest what to do, I has highly messed up my milestone 3. i installed steel droid without rooting the phone and since then my phone shows in other devices on pc and phone cannot read sd card. i understand its my mistake, i do no stuff about rooting but i was too eager to chk what happens when you flash without root :crying:

?My phone was bricked after flashing steeldroid, then i unbricked with droid 3 bat file and phone works fine apart from sd card and pc connection. since last 7 days i have been flashing my phone with all different stocks like droid 3, milestone, me863 (china retail) etc etc, I tried 20 different ways to connect phone to pc via softwares and adb drivers and what not still no joy :rolleyes: I think my bootloader or some thing may have been damaged or corrupted...not sure. please help. I forgot to mention i have 2 milestone 3's (verizon) and other phone has no issue at all, it does connect to pc and sd card works.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think i may have corrupted something on the phone.

Lycanist

Mar 8, 2014
pune
40,000 members online everyday and not a single help. I resolved d issue myself from forums through androidcentral. I got reply there in 10 mins, here its been 4 days and no joy. For those who have same issue use otg cable with motorola usb THATs it, it was so dammmmm easy

Sent from my XT860 using xda app-developers app