• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Rebelj12a

Mar 29, 2013
Wausau
rebelmm.com
I was hoping to get everyones opinion on further development of the Atrix 2.

Is this phone as a platform worth developing and debugging for? BMM itself isnt really supporting Atrix 2 and I wasnt sure it was even being developed further. As it is there are few and far between official ports of Roms themselves and it doesnt seem alot of official devs are developing for the Atrix 2.

Do you think its worth spending the time and effort debugging apps and roms for the Atrix 2 or is it a mostly fruitless endeavor since its development life seems to be nearing its end? I mean I love the phone but its definitely not in the forefront compared to most newer ones.

atrix2man

Dec 30, 2012
I was hoping to get everyones opinion on further development of the Atrix 2.

Is this phone as a platform worth developing and debugging for? BMM itself isnt really supporting Atrix 2 and I wasnt sure it was even being developed further. As it is there are few and far between official ports of Roms themselves and it doesnt seem alot of official devs are developing for the Atrix 2.

Do you think its worth spending the time and effort debugging apps and roms for the Atrix 2 or is it a mostly fruitless endeavor since its development life seems to be nearing its end? I mean I love the phone but its definitely not in the forefront compared to most newer ones.

Yea its definantly worth it. Its quite fun too if you like to port.

Rebelj12a

Mar 29, 2013
Wausau
rebelmm.com
Yeah I wanted to get into full development and porting seems like the best bet to start with. Comparison edits and such. Just didn't want to spend time working on a dying platform