[Upate22.05.13][2.06.605.1][DNA Stock Rom Deodexed/Rooted][Verizon]

Search This thread

TheAtheistReverend

Mar 29, 2010
Minneapolis
Hey y'all, I'm not a dna owner but my wife bought a rooted one with a custom ROM on it and she wants it returned to stock. I want her to keep s-off and root for "in case" and I'm wondering if this is the newest ota ROM available.
If not, can you point me in the direction of the stock(est) ROM available?

zhp pilot

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 19, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Reactions: TheAtheistReverend

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Verizon Stock Rom 2.06.605.1
    Deodexed and Rooted with Superuser
    Enable Powersaver
    Automotive works
    Friendstream/Widget works
    Playstore 4.1.6

Credits

Thanks!!!

Dsixda for his great Android Kitchen

Thanks!!!

DOWNLOAD 2.06.605.1

MD5:705e6e608332f85360ac2474ca472434

For not S-OFF Users Download Stock boot.img and Flash in Fastboot Mode and Modules in Recovery​

MD5:1f47c8ed76965ab1a25b2a84d513c9d4

MD5:9dbdabd09e75fb711dea56ebf5b6b80e

Information:

The bootloader must be unlocked and must be installed custom recovery (CWM or TWRP)

Don`t forget the boot img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    Flash included Boot.img,or what you want.

Sorry my Bad English!

Greetz Letschky​
    Rom Updated 2.06605.1 Deodexed Stock Rom ,Enable Powersaver ,Automotive works, Friendstream/Widget works
    and extra Modules/Boot.img for not S-OFF Users
    I have seen that some have asked stockrom a deodexed and I wanted it too, so I've made ​​it.
    It's like the only Originalrom rooted and deodexed with the write to system kernel so that you can delete what you want
    Anyone having a camera issue with this? I can take pics but when switching to video it says sorry camera has stopped...

U need the camera fix mod that's posted on this section. Deodexing the rom breaks the video camera.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    Hey y'all, I'm not a dna owner but my wife bought a rooted one with a custom ROM on it and she wants it returned to stock. I want her to keep s-off and root for "in case" and I'm wondering if this is the newest ota ROM available.
    If not, can you point me in the direction of the stock(est) ROM available?

You're looking for this one then http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46213837