[MOD] Increase Over all Sound Volumes MK3 4.3 Sprint (Flashable) (12-05-13)

Search This thread

easyrider77

Dec 3, 2009
Curiosity got the best of me so I have to ask :)

I noticed there are 4 files in the zip file, just curious as to what the other 3 are, because I know the snd_soc_msm_2x is the main one, but what are the sitar, fusion3, and msm ones....are those for like apps or system parts, like ones for ringtones ones for notifications and ones for mms? probably TOTALLY off base here

Also I noticed it was mentioned about mk3 based.......jdsingle has an mk5 that's 4.3 android, will this work on that, as long as it is 4.3 android and not 4.1.2, if not is there another solution to the volume level?

Last edited:

easyrider77

Dec 3, 2009
Those are just what I used. And we're in my template. You can delete them. But you have same files already.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Ahh ok.

So this will work on a 4.3 as long as it is 4.3 and not 4.4 or 4.1.2?

Asking because I'm reading you used it on a different rom, even though both are 4.3 android, I wanted to make sure there wasn't any differences I needed to take into consideration or be aware of.

kaos420

Account currently disabled
Dec 21, 2007
Usa
meettomy.site
Ahh ok.

So this will work on a 4.3 as long as it is 4.3 and not 4.4 or 4.1.2?

Asking because I'm reading you used it on a different rom, even though both are 4.3 android, I wanted to make sure there wasn't any differences I needed to take into consideration or be aware of.

Idk it's off sprints. Nandroid and try it

easyrider77

Dec 3, 2009
Idk it's off sprints. Nandroid and try it

That should work fine then.....since boost and sprint are the same phones.

I'm still on cm11, but am thinking about going back to TW, but for now I wanted to get all the stuff in order ie: rom, modem, sound mod, etc.....and have it ready to go if I actually do decide to kick back to TW. Once I have the stuff it'll go really fast.

kaos420

Account currently disabled
Dec 21, 2007
Usa
meettomy.site
That should work fine then.....since boost and sprint are the same phones.

I'm still on cm11, but am thinking about going back to TW, but for now I wanted to get all the stuff in order ie: rom, modem, sound mod, etc.....and have it ready to go if I actually do decide to kick back to TW. Once I have the stuff it'll go really fast.

been on kit kat for a few weeks dont think im going back.at least on this device. lol

Reactions: jpgranger

No4g4Me

Jan 13, 2012
volume mod

will this work on the Galaxy S3 official kitkat 4.4.2 update?

No4g4Me

Jan 13, 2012
update actually i used the cm11 volume mod and it works

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
actually it failed after a hour

Did you try this one?

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

jpgranger

Mar 3, 2013
Lafayette, La.
Thanks Kaos!

I would also like to pass on to others that I found the 50% increase to be a safe increase. Not gonna push it further.

SPRINT Galaxy S3
Cnexus' MK3 Deodexed
Stock Kernel
Bobcat Themed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    kaos_secret_shh_jd1_zps27006a5f.jpg

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐​
    Warning-64_zps0184323c.png

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. THIS IS DESIGNED FOR THE SPRINT SAMSUNG GALAXY S3.FLASHING THIS MAY/WILL RUIN YOUR DEVICE. MYSELF & XDA ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE.
    what we have below is a modified system file that will increase your over all volumes on your sprint 4.3 MK3 s3.

Sys-Installer_64_zpsa6689b0f.png

installation instructions.
    Download Appropriate file place on internal or external sd. reboot to recovery flash zip. wipe cache & dalvik cache. reboot .....profit.
    1. 100% Audio Increase File DOWNLOAD
    2. 75% Audio Increase File DOWNLOAD
    3.. 50% Audio Increase File DOWNLOAD
    4 30% Audio Increase File DOWNLOAD
    5. Stock Audio Values DOWNLOAD

Read-It-Later-64_zpsd942d002.png

Please remember to hit thank you. plus let me know it worked for you as well.
    last but not least.I would like to thank the following people
    Thanks to @CNexus for providing us the 4.3 base rom (without him we wouldn't be here)
    thanks to @noles4life50 for providing the flashable zip base to work with.
    first post major overhaul. flashable zips packed up for many different audio levels. credits given when due. enjoy guys.
    Awesome and loud!! I assume this is the "normal" max (100%)? Any chance we can get you to make something a little less loud (50%)?

Nope that's not even 100 %attached it half of what i had in first post we will call it 50. im not going louder then first post i feel its a safe level. but here same rules apply as first post for installing.
    Reserved...............

Can anyone make this a flashable zip. I'm struggling with root explorer. I'm not the sharpest tool...

Edit: Never mind, got it working and it's awesome and loud

I was going to say I made it so easy a Cave man could do it. Lol