By pakidermo5000, Senior Member on 24th February 2014, 10:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th November 2015, 02:32 PM |#21091  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Old Q&A-Thread - This Thread will be split into multiple KB-Thread soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller101

Can you remap the other buttons? It took some trial and error for mine to work. I moved the ini file to every SD location before I found the correct location. Also the case and wording of the ini commands make a huge difference. And always reboot the system between changes.

Update: On the way home I quickly remapped the radio button to iHeart Radio and it worked. So the radio button can remapped.

Funny thing, I was back in my car and it did work. Everything is fine!
Only annoying thing is that my "reverse" button and my "band" button acutally are mapped the same. I also get the same key code in car service.
But this is because of KGL5 MCU I've got.
Maybe try it with the original one but I want the darkelo soundprocessor.

Anyone knows how to get Spotify songs to an external directory? Want to load a lot of playlists, so SD or better USB for a HDD/SSD would be very nice as directory.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

11th November 2015, 02:41 PM |#21092  
Thanks Meter: 191

Donate to Me
More
This thread is now closed

Please continue discussion, questions, releases and everything else in appropriate sections and/or threads.

As I said if you want to get your post out here and into your own thread you could write to me (if it's more than just one single copy&paste) with a link (or multiple links) to the post(s).
Else you could open your own new topic. I am still browsing through this thread and splitting some more info out of it but it makes no sense to keep this big thread open along our sections.

Please click here and look out for the four forums named "MTCB ..."
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android-auto
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dark alex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dark alex Ad-Free
16th November 2015, 11:20 PM |#21093  
Thanks Meter: 1,019

More
--
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsa8310 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dsa8310 Ad-Free
17th November 2015, 12:45 AM |#21094  
Flag Mermaid Beach QLD
Thanks Meter: 320

More
Sounds good.. As already you have one that is of interest, the Auto brightness.. Thus prefer to discuss the topic in its own thread so that I am clear on the procedure and that others will be too...

We will always get the insane lazy "how do I this" one line posters.. But they shouldn't be allowed to clutter up pages and pages of.. Eg .. How do I use the LSD command line.. You have to admit.. That alone has got a ton of pretty useless individuals asking for instead of searching for....

Anyways all good.. Organic growth by a solid community of users is looking good..

More open source is needed on kernels and the Roms so that the code can be tidied up by users here... Looking forward to more development...

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dgcruzing For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dgcruzing Ad-Free
17th November 2015, 12:59 AM |#21095  
MCU Code: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...codes-t3250643
Factory Settings Menu: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-menu-t3250647
OBD II devices: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...vices-t3250640
Wifi/3g: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...fi-3g-t3250638
The Following User Says Thank You to Brendo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Brendo Ad-Free
17th November 2015, 07:11 AM |#21096  
Thanks Meter: 1,019

More
--
17th November 2015, 07:43 AM |#21097  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgcruzing

Sounds good.. As already you have one that is of interest, the Auto brightness.. Thus prefer to discuss the topic in its own thread so that I am clear on the procedure and that others will be too...

We will always get the insane lazy "how do I this" one line posters.. But they shouldn't be allowed to clutter up pages and pages of.. Eg .. How do I use the LSD command line.. You have to admit.. That alone has got a ton of pretty useless individuals asking for instead of searching for....

Anyways all good.. Organic growth by a solid community of users is looking good..

More open source is needed on kernels and the Roms so that the code can be tidied up by users here... Looking forward to more development...

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
17th November 2015, 03:28 PM |#21098  

More
Hi,
Im using Malaysk ROM and I have problem with Wifi. When I going to run (ticking on run button), nothing happens. Wifi is still turend off. Few days ago it worked without problems.
Where is the problem?
Thanks for reply.
18th November 2015, 07:40 AM |#21099  
Flag Horley
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImiSVK

Hi,
Where is the problem?
Thanks for reply.

Clearly, you cannot read.
18th November 2015, 07:56 AM |#21100  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARRisma

Do you find it necessary to offend? Is that helpful in any way?
18th November 2015, 08:00 AM |#21101  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARRisma

Haha..I didnt install new kernel or MCU. I changed ROM 2 months ago but wifi issue was happen few days ago. Sometimes when I turn WiFi on, radio is going to reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to ImiSVK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImiSVK Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2.2, android 4.4.4, autoradio, car dvd, rk3066

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)