[APP][2.2+] Jelly Bean Play Music v4.3.605 now for Android 2.2+ !![All Countries]

Search This thread

killwaz

Dec 13, 2011
google play music always forcecloses when i switch to landscape mode :/ whats up with that?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Jelly Bean Play Music which was restricted to ICS is now available for a large number of devices running Android v2.2+ !!

1st attachment, normal play music for countries supporting play music.

2nd attachment patched for all countries. No need to use market unlocke r!!

play_music.png

Requirements: 2.2+

Overview: The Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing or storage space.

• Music purchases from Google Play automatically appear in the app.
    • Add up to 20,000 more songs from your personal music collection on your computer for free.
    • Access your entire music library instantly with the Google Play Music app, and save your favorites for offline playback.
    • Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
    • Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/

v4.3.605.392829
    Jelly Bean Release

Note:
    remember to uninstall the previous version or it will not install.

Just download the apk and install it as any other app !!

Voila !! The new play music works in your phone !!

NOTE: If the app isn't getting installed normally, try clearing cache & dalvik cache...........if it isn't getting installed even after that, place the apk in /system/app and reboot........it should work.......!!
    If there is some more problem, report here !!

Post your views here !!

Screenshots are attached (its just ICS theme ! ;) )

Download it from the attachments !

Hit THANKS, rate it & submit it for newsletter if you find this useful :D:D !!!
    Works great

This is why I love XDA.

A few notes and bug work arounds for UK users.

(I think this line is a world wide thing) grant permissions for the app to Allow it to use for Accounts. (SJ)
    Now it will not let you sync up your device. It will only show local files. To get around this delete or move all your music files from your Phone (or tablet if you're like me). Now go to the settings where you can see running apps and services. Kill all Google Music stuff, delete ALL data and cache then relaunch the app. You'll be prompted to login. If you skip the login the you'll have to go back to "Kill all Google Music..."

I'm aware that was breif but the key points are there.

Many thanks to the upload. My tablet 4.0 is smileing at you. Next up my phone :)

Many Thanks
    Me
    I didn't want to start a new thread but I extracted the .apk directly from my Desire after updating it from the market, so if there are more people who can't install it with the above mentioned methods grab a copy of this!
    is the sound quality better than poweramp or stock?
    google play music not supported in India you know

Yeah, Google Play Music is not supported in India :-(
    Sound Quality will be the same as your stock music player (i believe!).
    Hi there! I've got a Desire with OxyZM1.2 (Android 2.3.7) and plenty of room (30+mb) for applications since I use the Dalvik2SD script.

dis you have a google play music installed already ??