[6828 ROM] HP iPAQ rw6828 WM6.5.5 Build 23545 AND-3 Series

Search This thread

AndyAdinda

Hi Andy...
I have some question.
The "Angel Version II with Universal Encodings" it can read+write an asian languages ? (Japanese , Thai..) without installing by myself? (in case of I have some keyboard software that can type those languages)
I'm afraid no Bro. It only support to read, but almost all languages. I should give credit to Asukal for this...

more question ,
The "Angel Version II with Universal Encodings" has the theme like your "Almost Official version" (http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5645/officialsmall.jpg) <<< I like it. !!
It's one of the default Theme Bro. Just go to today settings and pick, Ron Arad Orange :)

The last .
The "Angel Version II " has no automatic GPRS&MMS configuration like The Angel Version I ?
Yes, I think it's not very difficult to set them manually. But you can always search the cab for manual installation in this forum if you need them. My friend boril did the same way.

I've used old rom for a while it's very s*ck I like yours
please answer me:cool::cool:

Sorry for my bad english:D
:) Thank You...
It's okay brother. I don't have a good English either :)

desperate

Apr 20, 2009
Thanks for answering , I'm going to up your rom !;)

And Thanks boril for GPRS ADC ;):D

Edit : More question :) Does the Angel II version has NETCF 3.5 and SqlCeMobile 3.5 ?

Edit2 : I've up !! and got some problems . :(

When I'm going to access Wifi ap , it's show the access point but can't access it ! after choose the access point I can't press OK to do next step :( Is there any way to fix it?

Edit3 : problem 2 -- I've installed SPB key board and go to set in option when I pressed option button It's stuck and hang , can't press any key (also the power button) or tapping screen.
can only reset by reset button.

many sorry for my stupid problem T^T

Last edited:

AndyAdinda

Edit : More question :) Does the Angel II version has NETCF 3.5 and SqlCeMobile 3.5 ?

.NetCF version 3.5.9198.0
SqlCeMobile version 3.0.5300.16

Sorry brother, I haven't the SqlCeMobile version 3.5.XXXX.XX
The one I've added is the package from Microsoft Official 23545 builds.

Edit2 : I've up !! and got some problems . :(

When I'm going to access Wifi ap , it's show the access point but can't access it ! after choose the access point I can't press OK to do next step :( Is there any way to fix it?
Bro, I think in post #3 you can find these fixes. The fixes itself I've already added to the ROM. Just lear how to use it in page 1 post #3. I'm trying to make this ROM easier to use.

Edit3 : problem 2 -- I've installed SPB key board and go to set in option when I pressed option button It's stuck and hang , can't press any key (also the power button) or tapping screen.
can only reset by reset button.
Try the same way as above bro... Hopefully it would worked.

many sorry for my stupid problem T^T
Not at all... I'm still learning either. many sorry for my stupid ROM T^T, bro... hihihi :D

Thank You, Brother.

Last edited:

desperate

Apr 20, 2009
Bro, I think in post #3 you can find these fixes. The fixes itself I've already added to the ROM. Just lear how to use it in page 1 post #3. I'm trying to make this ROM easier to use.

Try the same way as above bro... Hopefully it would worked.

Not at all... I'm still learning either. many sorry for my stupid ROM T^T, bro... hihihi :D

Thank You, Brother.

I try to use post #3's way but it doesn't work. When I press option to set the spb keyboard input languages , It's dead ! can't do anything except resetting...T^T

the others was solved but this T^T

If you don't mind and have a few minutes please install spb keyboard(latest version) and try to set input languages in option. hope you help me but if you have no time enough it's okay.

anyway, it's good and fast I like your rom !!:D

Many thanks for you Andy :p

ekache

Jan 30, 2009
Jakarta
Hi Andy, sorry for asking too many request :eek:

I just tried Onyx 6 Rom by dsixda for HTC touch, i love the battery percentage in his ROM. Could you make it into your ROM?

Which current rom has the battery percentage?

Link to Onyx ROM(excellent rom)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=426540

Thanks.

Just like tjkhattak61's ROMs that I've used... :cool:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=446730

Using "NumBattery.dll" and put this script on the registry :
Code:
RegWriteString( "HKLM", "Security\ResOver\Bitmaps", "BaseDll","NumBattery.dll" )

Last edited:

ag_meiske

Apr 12, 2009
My RW6828 was update with your ROM Angel Version II, but why i can't setting keyboard from compact qwerty to full qwerty.... it always to compact qwerty default.
Plaese can you help me ? Thank's

AndyAdinda

My RW6828 was update with your ROM Angel Version II, but why i can't setting keyboard from compact qwerty to full qwerty.... it always to compact qwerty default.
Plaese can you help me ? Thank's
I've flashed back to ANGEL UNIV with EZInput but could't find your problem. Every time I change the input (eg. Compact QWERTY to full QWERTY) I found no bug the one You told me. Even when I restart my device, the device stays with the last active EZInput layout.
I think you've installed something that chrased with the regisitries,, maybe...

I try to use post #3's way but it doesn't work. When I press option to set the spb keyboard input languages , It's dead ! can't do anything except resetting...T^T
the others was solved but this T^T
If you don't mind and have a few minutes please install spb keyboard(latest version) and try to set input languages in option. hope you help me but if you have no time enough it's okay.
anyway, it's good and fast I like your rom !!:D
Many thanks for you Andy :p
I've tried it, bro. Yes, it was crashed... I'll managed somehow to make it work on the next build. It's difficult to fix this kind of problem. Too many possibilities. So many trials to do. But, I'll do my best.

Hi Andy, sorry for asking too many request :eek:
I just tried Onyx 6 Rom by dsixda for HTC touch, i love the battery percentage in his ROM. Could you make it into your ROM?
Which current rom has the battery percentage?
Link to Onyx ROM(excellent rom)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=426540
Thanks.
It's okay bro :eek:
Yes, I've seen it when I flashed Onyx ROM, that's why I said mine was not good (but still very great thanks for the person who created it). I just could find the *.dll file which were used on Onyx.
And, THANKS TO YOU to give me the cab!!!
I'll add them on the next OEM.

Thank you all...

Last edited:

desperate

Apr 20, 2009
I've tried it, bro. Yes, it was crashed... I'll managed somehow to make it work on the next build. It's difficult to fix this kind of problem. Too many possibilities. So many trials to do. But, I'll do my best.

I'll look forward:D Do your best man! don't be upset:)

I've use Angel II for 2 days and didn't found other bugs yet.

anyway.. your rom has NETCF 3.5 build-in right?

akita_thai

Mar 20, 2010
Andy . when I use your Angel Version II with Universal Encodings for a time. I have some problems.
. Function Bluetooth disappear the button " Add new device" and it can't connect anymore.
. Function Wifi when i connected to access point, but i can't surf the internet.
Wait for your response.
Try your best. Good brother.

desperate

Apr 20, 2009
Andy . when I use your Angel Version II with Universal Encodings for a time. I have some problems.
. Function Bluetooth disappear the button " Add new device" and it can't connect anymore.
. Function Wifi when i connected to access point, but i can't surf the internet.
Wait for your response.
Try your best. Good brother.

Try using Opera mini 5 ,I think it's better that IE

Did you try surfing by GPRS ?

adnan_efe

Oct 30, 2009
THANK U

quick upgrade guide:
1. Download the ROM file to your computer, and then extract diskimg.nb0 from the RAR file.
2. Copy diskimg.nb0 to miniSD (not larger than 1GB)
3. MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE HAD ENOUGH BATTERY. If you feel hesitant, just do all the next steps with the battery charger plugged in to your device.
4. Insert the miniSD to you device. And TURN ON YOUR DEVICE.
5. While the device is on, do this step. PRESS AND HOLD BOTH SOFTKEYS (button with (-) symbol, placed above the green/call key and red/end call key), and HIT THE RESET BUTTON with Stylus WHILE STILL HOLDING BOTH SOFTKEYS.
6. The next screen will be white, with HP logo at the center of your screen. The upgrade process has started. Wait about 12 (about 8 minutes for flash upgrade and 4 minutes for Cold Boot).
7. At the 8th minutes your device will be rebooted automatically. Wait again for 4 minutes for Cold Boot.
8. Align Screen, set the time, date, and localization... and finished.
9. If you finished all the steps, please change your device into landscape mode, and reboot device. This will enable HTC Album's Portrait Mode.

Big Thanks to:
Sweet Sister Adinda, Ardhya, XOJ, helloworld1, Aji Aziz, Arif Syah, rizky_p, boril, W_a_x_x... and... all friends in xda-developers.
Special Thanks to helloworld1 for the beautiful kitchen.
Credits also to XDA-Developers guru... Da_G, Ervius, and don't forget Microsoft, HTC, and HP. Thanks everybody!!![/QUOTE]

DAMN U FOR MAKING THIS GUIDE I BRICKED MY DEVICE BECAUSE I USED 1GB CARD, ON OTHER POSTS I FOUND THAT U MUST USE 512 OR 256 MB CARD WITH FAT32 FILE FORMAT ( U DIDNT MENTIONED IT DID U ) SO MY DEVICE IS NOW DEAD BECAUSE OF U. IT WONT TURN ON AT ALL. THANK U BIG TIME

Last edited:

W_a_x_x

Aug 29, 2008
i think a saw a post to check if your device can still be save, can't remember the link, try searching for it.

I've used a 1 gb card before in flashing my device and it worked fine