FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][FND3][4.4.2][22 May]PhoeniX ROM V18.8 [OTA | Super Fast |S5 & Note 3 Features!]

4,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,857

Post Reply Email Thread
6th January 2016, 01:44 AM |#13121  
Flag Country of Novak Djokovic and Nikola Tesla - Srbija - Beograd
Thanks Meter: 265

More
where are links for(from) some "normal" download server(s)???? Those on androidfilehost and DevHost are extremlly slow and many times wonnt download! And , there is that: Do not mirror rom.... Well, if i manage to download rom-i will mirror it, couse also many of my friends didnt sucssed to download it from those Host sites-that is how i find out about this challange. If someone have mirror(s) on, 4 examplle MEGA, let it share with us all. Thank U! Wonderfull Rom btw!

15th July 2016, 04:24 PM |#13122  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 331

More
edit
30th June 2017, 10:02 PM |#13123  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Phoenix v18.8 OTA mirror link please
I have searched everywhere and tried 100 times to download from provided link but no success. Please anyone give me v18.8 ota file through mirror link or share with me on telegram 00971559057711. Thanks in advance to everyone.
10th August 2017, 04:45 PM |#13124  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please reupload
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarikVaineTree

Since some of you are experiencing problems downloading V 18.8 I just repacked it here with no changes but as a RAR file containing the original ZIP file renamend.
Extract the RAR somewhere and rename the included file to let it end on .zip - that's it.

I'm just doing this because people got problems downloading the original file. I've no intention in making tamirda angry.
If this in any way is against his will I won't blink a second and remove my link!

Here it is: http://1drv.ms/1NDugdI

Shared link expired, please reupload and share.

Many thanks,

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Quote:

Since some of you are experiencing problems downloading V 18.8 I just repacked it here with no changes but as a RAR file containing the original ZIP file renamend.
Extract the RAR somewhere and rename the included file to let it end on .zip - that's it.

I'm just doing this because people got problems downloading the original file. I've no intention in making tamirda angry.
If this in any way is against his will I won't blink a second and remove my link!

Here it is: http://1drv.ms/1NDugdI

Quote:

Hey folks! I just wanted so say goodbye here and thanks for all the help you gave me. I had a fantastic year (or more I think) with this rom! Thank you tamirda for this!
However. I'm done with Touchwiz once and for all so I'm using CM 12.1 with AGNi Kernel right now which runs super smooth.

Anyway. If anyone of you is still lookin' for a Touchwiz based rom for the Note II because of the S-Pen stuff or whatever... I'd like to say: This is by far the best Touchwiz rom out there and you'll be happy with it (my own opinion). It's fast, has many features and is really really stable!

So thanks again for the support guys.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Are you still looking for a 18.8 mirror? Maybe it's still on my home desktop. Could look that up later if you still haven't got it. In this case just quote or pm me please.

Please share updated link. . .
Many thanks
14th August 2017, 05:50 PM |#13125  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I looked it up. Unfortunately I only have 18.5 still on my HDD. Sorry guys.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amazing rom, note 2, phoenix, phoenix rom, unique rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)